1 2 3 4
.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Levi B. Vilas house at 521 North Henry Street after the porch and steps were remodeled by Arthur O. Fox, brother of Mrs. William F. Vilas, who purchase...

Painting

Stoner House

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The Stoner house, located at 321 South Hamilton Street.

Painting

Neckerman House

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Neckerman house, located at 208-212 (210-214?) Monona Avenue, (now Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard), built by General David Atwood and his partner Ro...

Painting

South Hall

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: South Hall at University of Wisconsin-Madison, built in 1855 and designed by John F. Rague.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View of Edward C. Berner's ice cream store.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Benjamin Franklin Hopkins house, 142 East Gilman Street, built by Hopkins about 1850. The house was later owned by Dr. William Jacobs. The square bay...

Painting

Law Building

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Law Building, University of Wisconsin-Madison, designed by Charles S. Frost, and built in 1893 of Lake Superior brown sandstone.

Painting

Livesey House

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Livesey house located at 719 E. Gorham Street.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The sandstone house known as Walker's Castle was located in the 900 block of East Gorham Street. According to newspaper articles, it was built in about 186...

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Reverend F.F. Ford house, at 1023 Spaight Street, was built by Mr. Harris prior to 1875 when it was purchased by Storer. Winifred Ford, widow of Marcus For...

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Andrew Proudfit house located at 113 West Washington Avenue.

Painting

Marston House

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Marston house, located at 524 North Henry Street, was built in 1851 in the Greek revival style for Jeremiah T. Marston, who operated a store on State S...

Date: 1916-03-16 

Description: Benjamin Walker Castle, 900 block East Gorham Street, ca. 1862-1893

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: View from Brisbois Point. Prairie du Chien lies below, and beyond the Mississippi river rise Iowa's hills.

Date: 1948 

Description: Prior to the 1948 State Fair, artist Robert Hodgell traveled Wisconsin to study its many landscapes. He then produced a series of study sketches outlining...

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The David Atwood house, located at 204 Monona Avenue on the corner of Doty Street.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: Levi B. Vilas built this house in 1853 at 521 North Henry Street on the corner of Langdon Street.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The house built by James McBride at 200 Farwell Drive. The house was later owned by Halle Steensland, Samuel H. Marshall, and Robert M. La Follette.

Date: 1938 ca.

Description: The George Storer house, 104 East Gilman Street, built in 1855 by John E. Kendall.

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: The Napoleon B. Van Slyke house located at 510 N. Carroll Street. The house was built for Van Slyke by A. Kutzbock about 1868.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.