1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  

Description: View of Taliesin courtyard from the roof of the bedroom wing of the residence. In the foreground is the roof of the porte-cochere. The workroom chimney an...

Date:  

Description: Elevated view looking northwest into the courtyard of the Taliesin II from the roof of the residence. The reconfigured roof of the studio space as well as...

Photograph

Walker Hotel

Date: 1932 

Description: The empty building that was formerly Walker Hotel.

Date:  

Description: View of the west end of the courtyard in Taliesin II as seen from the residence. Two horses are in the background behind a gate.

Date:  

Description: View of Midway Barns, the dairy and the machine sheds from across the pond at Taliesin, the summer home of Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship....

Photograph

Walker Hotel Ruins

Date: 1962-06-16 

Description: The ruined facade of the Walker Hotel.

Photograph

Small Town Skyline

Date: 1967-06 ca.

Description: View from field of a small town skyline, as seen from across a hollow. A large tree stands in the foreground and a church steeple is prominent in the backg...

Photograph

Van Norman Family

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: The Van Norman Family seated in front of and standing behind a fence with their frame L-shaped house behind.

Photograph

Outdoor Exhibit

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: An outdoor exhibit, possibly at Tower Hill State Park, with a display featuring a "pig of lead" found near the shot tower there. There is also a bronze pla...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Drafting table, possibly John Howe's, at Taliesin, the summer residence of Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship. Taliesin is located in the vicin...

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of Wright's bedroom at Taliesin, the summer home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship. The terrace and gardens outsid...

Photograph

Walker Hotel

Date:  date unknown

Description: The ruins of the Walker Hotel.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: A corner desk and bookshelf in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. N...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A young man reads to a group standing outside Hillside Home School.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: View of a bridge, dam and mill. Moscow was platted in 1850 by an Englishman, Chauncy Smith, who dammed the Bluemound branch of the Pecatonica River to run...

Photograph

Shake Rag Street

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A Cornish miner's home on Shake Rag Street.

Date: 2008 

Description: Manufactured by the Milwaukee Corrugating Company, Josiah Paynter's filling station at 110 South Chestnut Street was the first in Mineral Point.

Date: 1948 ca.

Description: Rear view of the Lanyon house, built by William Lanyon. At the time of this photograph, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. George Jeuck.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now used to serve Corn...

Photograph

High Street

Date: 1960 after

Description: View of businesses on High Street, including the Rexall Drugstore on the left corner. One can also see a glimpse of the City Hall, directly across the stre...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.