1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1936 

Description: Chief Oshkosh's statue and grave. Located in Monominee Park, formerly North Park.

Date: 1911-03 

Description: This 1911 topographic map shows Lake Winnebago and the surrounding area. The township and range grid, counties, towns, sections, cities, villages and post...

Date: 1922 

Description: A view of the statue dedicated to Chief Oshkosh of the Menominee Tribe. Sculpted by Trentanove. Located in Menominee Park, formerly North Park.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior of Octagon House. Neenah's octagon house has the virtue of simplicity. As its topside ornament, it has a flagpole instead of a cupola.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Statue of Chief Oshkosh of the Menominee Tribe. Sculpted by Trentanove and located in Menominee Park. The statue honors the man who gave his name to the...

Date: 1902 

Description: Hand-colored view of a horse and carriage decorated for a parade. Jessie Jack Hooper, wearing a floral hat, holds a decorated parasol in the front seat. A...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: This map shows city wards, streets, railroads, parks, Lake Butte Des Morts, Lake Winnebago, advertisements for Dixie Oils Gasoline, a list of Cook & Brown...

Date: 1915 

Description: A view of the North Station of the Chicago and North Western Railway in Oshkosh.

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: A statue of Oshkosh, head chief of the Menominee Indian Tribe in North Park (Menominee Park). Sculpted by Gaetano Trentanove of Florence, Italy. Unveiled J...

Photograph

Hay House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: An exterior view of the S.M. Hay house. Samuel M. Hay was president of the National Bank of Oshkosh and of the Hay Hardware Company.

Date: 1911 

Description: This 1911 map from the U.S. Post Office Dept. shows rural delivery routes, active and discontinued post offices, collection boxes, selected rural landowner...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Date: 1952 ca.

Description: The Oshkosh Public Museum. Occupies the former home of Edgar Sawyer, lumberman and businessman. It was built in 1908 and became a museum in 1924. This muse...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: A view of Paine Lumber Company from across the Fox River. Was founded in 1853 by Edward L. Paine, located on the east bank of the Fox River.

Photograph

Osborn House

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: A view of the residence of J.H. Osborn. Osborn moved to Oshkosh permanently in 1844 from New York City. He farmed, traded real estate, and was involved in...

Photograph

The Duck Hunters

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Five duck hunters stand in front of Mike Gavin's Buffet holding guns, paddles, and stringers of dead ducks.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of horse-drawn carriages and sleds racing down a snowy street lines with storefronts. A large crowd is in the distance.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Fraternal Reserve Association Building and the Oshkosh Public Library, located at 46 Washington Blvd.

Date: 1963-06-16 

Description: Garden, entrance to swimming pool, and pavilion at the Donald Shepard residence, originally the Smith house, built by the son of the founder of the Menasha...

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Nicolet Monument, erected by the Women's Clubs and unveiled in 1906.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.