Map or Atlas
Map of West Superior, Wisconsin
This map shows lot and block numbers, railroads, street car tracks, sewers, water mains, gas mains, paved streets, land owned by the Land & River Improvement Co., established dock lines, and parks. The bottom left corner features a key. St. Louis Bay and Bay of Superior are labeled.
Image ID: 106759
Creation Date: 1894
Creator Name: Land and River Improvement Co.
Collection Name: Map Collection
Genre: Map or Atlas
Original Format Type: prints, fine-art
Original Format Number: GX9029 S959 1894 L
Original Dimensions: GX9029 S959 1894 L
Cities and towns
RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.
Please Credit: Wisconsin Historical Society.
Location: Wisconsin Historical Society Archives, 4th Floor, Madison, Wisconsin
How to View in Person
To view this image, visit the Archives Research Room on the 4th floor at the Society Headquarters building in Madison, WI. Print out this index page and present it to the librarian. Use the links below to plan your visit to the Society's Archives.
Checking Out Materials
Visual materials in the Archives do not circulate and must be viewed in the Society's Archives Research Room.
How to Cite
For the purposes of a bibliography entry or footnote, follow this model:
- Wisconsin Historical Society Citation
- Wisconsin Historical Society, Creator, Title, Image ID. Viewed online at (copy and paste image page link).
- Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research Citation
- Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research, Creator, Title, Image ID. Viewed online at (copy and paste image page link).
Contact our Archives staff by email.