Five story building with a flag with the hotel's name on it flying from the roof. Several people, a car, and a trolley are in front.
Image ID: 53378
Creation Date: 1905 after
Creator Name: Unknown
Collection Name: Place File*
Original Format Type:
Original Format Number:
Originally owned by the Milwaukee Public Library, sent to the Wisconsin Historical Society on September 12, 1969. Building was razed in the early 1940's.
How to Purchase a Copy
For Commercial or Non-Profit Use
Such as publication, web, public display or film.
10-percent discount for Society Members.
Image-purchasing questions? Please Contact Us.
RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
This image is issued by the Wisconsin Historical Society. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Division of Library-Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright.
Please Credit: Wisconsin Historical Society.
Location: Wisconsin Historical Society Archives, 4th Floor, Madison, Wisconsin
How to View in Person
To view this image, visit the Archives Research Room on the 4th floor at the Society Headquarters building in Madison, WI. Print out this index page and present it to the librarian. Use the links below to plan your visit to the Society's Archives.
Checking Out Materials
Visual materials in the Archives do not circulate and must be viewed in the Society's Archives Research Room.
How to Cite
For the purposes of a bibliography entry or footnote, follow this model:
- Wisconsin Historical Society Citation
- Wisconsin Historical Society, Creator, Title, Image ID. Viewed online at (copy and paste image page link).
- Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research Citation
- Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research, Creator, Title, Image ID. Viewed online at (copy and paste image page link).
Contact our Archives staff by email.