Former southern slave spends sunset of his life in little cabin on the shores of sturgeon bay
Wisconsin Local History & Biography Articles
Headline: Former southern slave spends sunset of his life in little cabin on the shores of sturgeon bay
Main Heading: Immigrants
Sub Heading: African-American
Article Date: 1928-4-05
City: Sturgeon Bay
NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ARTICLE
How to Print
To print a full, legible page of this article, follow the instructions below. Note: some browsers and operating systems behave differently.
- Right click on the page image and select "Copy."
- Open a new document in Word or in an image processing program (like Microsoft Word or Paint). To insert the image into the document, select "Paste".
- Resize the image to fill the page, if necessary.
- If the article has several pages, repeat these steps for each page.
- Print the document, and then name and save it for future reference.
Also, we can make a photocopy of the microform record on your behalf and mail it to you for $15. See more about purchasing copies at the Society.
How to Cite
For the purposes of a bibliography entry or footnote, follow this model:
- Wisconsin Local History and Biographical Articles Citation
- Wisconsin Historical Society. Wisconsin Local History & Biography Articles; "Newspaper"; "City", "State"; "Article Date"; viewed online at http://www.wisconsinhistory.org on [insert today's date here]
Contact our Library and Archives staff by email.