State Supreme Court. An historical sketch by the Hon. E. W. Keyes.
Wisconsin Local History & Biography Articles
Headline: State Supreme Court. An historical sketch by the Hon. E. W. Keyes.
Main Heading: Government and Politics
Sub Heading: State Government
Article Date: 1895-4-15
Newspaper: Milwaukee Sentinel
NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ARTICLE
Cassoday, Judge John B. 1830-1907
Cole, Chief Justice Orsamus 1819 - 1903
Cothren, Judge Montgomery M. -1888
Dixon, Hon. Luther Swift 1825-1891
Keyes, Judge Elisha Williams 1828 - 1910
Knowlton , Attorney James H. 1813 (14)-1879
Larabee, Chief Justice Charles H.
Lynde, Judge William Pitt 1817-1885
Lyon, Colonel / Judge William Penn 1822-1913
Orton, Justice Harlow S. 1817 - 1895
Paine, Judge Byron 1827-1871
Randall, Gov. Alexander William 1819-1872
Ryan, Chief Justice Edward George 1810 - 1880
Smith, Judge Abram D. -1865
Strong, Marshall Mason 1813-1864
Taylor, Judge David 1818-1891
Whiton, Chief Justice Edward V. 1805-1859
Winslow, Hon. John Bradley 1851-1920
How to Print
To print a full, legible page of this article, follow the instructions below. Note: some browsers and operating systems behave differently.
- Right click on the page image and select "Copy."
- Open a new document in Word or in an image processing program (like Microsoft Word or Paint). To insert the image into the document, select "Paste".
- Resize the image to fill the page, if necessary.
- If the article has several pages, repeat these steps for each page.
- Print the document, and then name and save it for future reference.
Also, we can make a photocopy of the microform record on your behalf and mail it to you for $15. See more about purchasing copies at the Society.