Form or Application
Central Region NHD Registration - Stevens Point
National History Day in Wisconsin
Event Date: Sunday, April 13, 2014
Registration Deadline: Signed registrations with fee due by Monday, March 31, 2014
Contact: Tom Reich, 715-346-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register for National History Day (Central Region)
- Fill in all information on the form below.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Print the email you receive. Your teacher will need to mail it in to register for this event.
- Have a parent (or guardian) sign the email. Note: For group entries, each group member must have a parent (or guardian) sign the email.
- Give the signed email to your teacher or advisor with the entry fee of $5 per entry. Checks should be made payable to UW-Stevens Point.
- If you are submitting a paper: Make four copies of your paper and bibliography and give those to your teacher or advisor.
- If you are submitting a website: Add the process paper and annotated bibliography to your website before the registration deadline (March 31, 2014). Your website and papers must be completed in the NHD Website Editor on or before the registration deadline. Students will be locked out of their websites on the deadline date. No further website edits will be allowed after the deadline.
- Please have your teacher or advisor mail signed confirmation emails and entry fees to the following postal address:
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
Stevens Point, WI 54481-3897