Form or Application
Northwest Region NHD Registration - Eau Claire
National History Day in Wisconsin
Event Date: Thursday, April 3, 2014
Registration Deadline: Signed registrations with fee due by Monday, March 17, 2014
Contact: Kate Lang, 715-836-4765 or email@example.com
How to Register for National History Day (Northwest Region)
- Fill in all information on the form below.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Print the email you receive. Your teacher will need to mail it in to register for this event.
- Have a parent (or guardian) sign the email. Note: For group entries, each group member must have a parent (or guardian) sign the email.
- Give the signed email to your teacher or advisor with the entry fee of $5 per student. Checks should be made payable to UW-Eau Claire.
- If you are submitting a paper: Make four copies of your paper and bibliography and give those to your teacher or advisor.
- If you are submitting a website: Add the process paper and annotated bibliography to your website before the registration deadline (March 17, 2014). Your website and papers must be completed in the NHD Website Editor on or before the registration deadline. Students will be locked out of their websites on the deadline date. No further website edits will be allowed after the deadline.
- Please have your teacher or advisor mail signed confirmation emails and entry fees to the following postal address:
UW-Eau Claire Dept of History
105 Garfield Ave.
Eau Claire, WI 54702