Form or Application
Western Region NHD Registration - La Crosse
National History Day in Wisconsin
Event Date: Monday, March 31, 2014
Registration Deadline: Signed registrations with fee due by Thursday, March 13, 2014
Contact: Pat Stovey, 608-785-8353 or email@example.com
How to Register for National History Day (Western Region)
- Fill in all information on the form below.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Print the email you receive. Your teacher will need to mail it in to register for this event.
- Have a parent (or guardian) sign the email. Note: For group entries, each group member must have a parent (or guardian) sign the email.
- Give the signed email to your teacher or advisor with the entry fee of $5 per student. Checks should be made payable to UW-La Crosse.
- If you are submitting a paper: Make four copies of your paper and bibliography and give those to your teacher or advisor.
- If you are submitting a website: Add the process paper and annotated bibliography to your website before the registration deadline (March 13, 2014). Your website and papers must be completed in the NHD Website Editor on or before the registration deadline. Students will be locked out of their websites on the deadline date. No further website edits will be allowed after the deadline.
- Please have your teacher or advisor mail signed confirmation emails and entry fees to the following postal address:
403E Wimberly Hall
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601