1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Warren House Hotel

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Cars are parked along the side of the Warren Hotel, 102 Fourth Avenue at the corner of Oak Street. The hotel is a large two and one half-story stone struct...

Photograph

Stekl House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View from street of a dog sitting on the front porch of a large Victorian house at 127 Eleventh Street, the home of Dr. Clausen F. Stekl, a Baraboo dentist...

Photograph

Trimpey House

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Trimpey's house, the residence of Edwin B. and Alice Kent Trimpey. View of the back porch and side entrance faces a neighboring yard.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View across street of the Al. Ringling Theater with a Studebaker pickup truck in the foreground. There is a hardware store on the right.

Date: 1914 ca.

Description: View of the Island Woolen Mills Dam.

Photograph

Trimpey House

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior of the residence of Edwin B. and Alice Kent Trimpey, showing front entrance with columns, with a porch and plants above. A cat looks out the windo...

Photograph

Public School

Date: 1922 

Description: A view of the public school, a wood building with two front entrances and a belfry. A flagpole, a pile of fuel wood and a seesaw on the left. Surrounded by...

Photograph

McFetridge House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: An imposing Tudor style stone and stucco house sits on a large wooded lot. There is a decorative fence and hedge along the driveway. The house was the home...

Photograph

Bank of Baraboo

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: An imposing two-story structure on the corner of Oak Street and Third Avenue. Lawyers offices occupy the upstairs.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Exterior from street of the Schwartz Farm Equipment building, 135 Third Avenue. Show windows in the one-story brick building feature an International truck...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Historic site marker to commemorate Man Mound and to mark Man Mound Park. The inscription reads "Man Mound Park. Mound located and platted by W.H. Canfie...

Photograph

Trimpey House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front view of Trimpey house in winter.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View across road of a two-story home located on a corner lot at 330 5th Avenue. There are signs on the lawn advertising rooms for tourists. A man is standi...

Photograph

Scene at Plain

Date: 1921 

Description: View of men standing near a T-intersection. The three-story building on the left side of the intersection has a sandwich board advertising "Ice Cream." A m...

Date: 1912-10-17 

Description: A crowd gathers for the laying of the cornerstone of the Hon. J.S. Tripp Library and Hall. J. Stephen Tripp was a pioneer in Prairie du Sac, a lawyer, and...

Photograph

The Empire House

Date: 1926 ca.

Description: A copy of a duo-tone print of the exterior of a three-story wooden classical revival building identified as the Empire House.

Date: 1944 ca.

Description: Five women look at a window display at the Schweke Brothers Store, 129 Third Street, which occupied the 1910 Risley Brothers Building. A man sits in the dr...

Photograph

Service Station

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A large sign identifies the Deep Rock service station at 132 Fifth Avenue. Another sign advertises "Kant-Nock" gasoline. There are large piles of snow lini...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Exterior of Chicago and Northwestern railway depot.

Date: 1915 

Description: Hillside Home School designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1901 and constructed over the next two years. The school was operated by the architect's family.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.