1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Farmer's Course

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of a large crowd of women, men and children gathered outside in the snow in front of the Winnebago County School of Agriculture and Domestic...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Barn with stone foundation on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds. In the foreground behind a fence is a herd of cattle, and to the right is a man standing...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Outdoor view from grounds through trees of farm buildings, including a large barn.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Public Library, established in 1882, was erected at a cost of $30,000, of which Andrew Carnegie contributed $12,500. The balance was raised by public subsc...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Osborn house with the barn behind it.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Twins Marie Johanna and Friedrich Wilhelm Ginnow pose in front of a decorated altar on their confirmation day. This was the last confirmation class at the...

Photograph

The Old Stone Barn

Date: 1963-09-30 

Description: The "old stone barn" built by the Reeds as early settlers, now used by a member of the city police department as a family residence.

Photograph

Farmer's Course

Date:  

Description: Four men pose on and around a crude wooden platform set up in front of the Winnebago County School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy. There is a barrel o...

Date: 1930 

Description: View from across road of the Winnebago County Asylum farm buildings, including a large barn.

Postcard

Barn

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Old Stone Barn, built by Harrison Reed in 1847.

Date: 1966-08-28 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a large, Tudor style mansion on the shores of Lake Winnebago.

Photograph

La Sure's

Date: 2004-11-12 

Description: The fish fry group outside of La Sure's. The signboard advertises today's special, fish fry.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: View from Oshkosh Avenue with the Pluswood factory in the distance.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: View down a road of the Osborn house and barn. To the right is Osborn Avenue. The photograph is taken from South Park, which was once a part of the Osborn...

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Mark first courthouse

Date: 1922-6-19

County: Winnebago

City: Oshkosh

Date: 1963-06-16 

Description: Garden, entrance to swimming pool, and pavilion at the Donald Shepard residence, originally the Smith house, built by the son of the founder of the Menasha...

Date: 1930 

Description: View across grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum farm buildings, including a large barn with weather vanes on top of gable vents. In the foreground is a...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.