1 2
.

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1891 

Description: Sanborn-Perris fire insurance maps for city of Menasha.

Date: 1895 

Description: Sanborn-Perris fire insurance maps for city of Menasha.

Date: 1895 

Description: Sanborn-Perris fire insurance maps for city of Menasha.

Date: 1872 

Description: Shows landowners, buildings, lot numbers, roads and railroads. Includes Menasha business directory.

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1899-08-24 

Description: Pen-and-ink and color on paper. Also shows probable routes of the French explorers Constant le Marchand de Lignery in 1728 and Louis de la Porte de Louvign...

Map or Atlas

Menasha, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Menasha.

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1887 

Description: Sanborn-Perris fire insurance maps for city of Menasha.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the industrial section along the Fox River in Menasha. During this period the millers in Menasha were beginning to invest in the paper...

Date: 1888-08-24 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Date: 1899 

Description: The Elisha D. Smith Library built by Van Ryn and De Gelleke.

Photograph

Whiting Paper Mills

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: The Whiting Paper Mills before it was ruined by fire.

Date: 1891 

Description: Sanborn-Perris fire insurance maps for city of Menasha.

Date: 1899 

Description: Copy of an artist's rendition of an exterior view of the Elisha D. Smith Library. Pen and ink drawing is signed: "G.J. de Gelleke, 1899." Bottom of drawing...

Painting

Menasha Painting

Date: 1856 

Description: ". . . The upper Grand Chute was the last of the 'improvements' paintings signed by Brookes and Stevenson. Yet there were two more vital links in the Fox R...

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: The corner of Main Street and Tayco Street looking south towards Doty Island. The slanting timbers controlled the primitive draw bridge across the canal.

Date: 1835-07-21 

Description: This map is ink and watercolor on tracing paper and shows township lines surveyed by Mullett and Brink, subdivision lines surveyed by A.G. Ellis, and part...

1 2

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.