1 2
.

Photograph

High School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: A small group of children sits on the front stairs of a high school.

Photograph

Wisconsin Avenue

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view over Wisconsin Avenue looking northwest.

Date: 1840 ca.

Description: This map shows a line of proposed construction for defending the north side of the canal against inundation from the Wisconsin River and location of Fort W...

Date: 1888 ca.

Description: Construction workers at the site of the new city hall. William Waters, architect.

Photograph

Island City Mill

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Island City Mill. Island City Mill was built in 1867 by Carl Stridde and A.H.F. Krueger, and also called Stridde & Krueger Mill. By 1891 it...

Photograph

First Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior of the First Ward School.

Photograph

Cedar Street Bridge

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Cedar Street Bridge(?). The construction of this bridge is the same as the Cedar Street bridge, but as other landmarks are not visible,...

Photograph

Flour Mill District

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of flour mill district. The Walnut Street bridge is in the background and the mill to the right is the Atlantic Mills (Neenah Stone Mills in 18...

Date: 1846 ca.

Description: This plat map, which features the very early spelling of Wisconsin as "Wiskonsin", was created sometime between 1846 and 1854 and shows a canal and dam on...

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Photograph

Fox River

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the Fox River.

Photograph

Cedar Street

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Cedar Street, north side.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of business district.

Date: 1879 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Photograph

Babcock House

Date: 1883 

Description: Exterior view of the Babcock home, a Queen Ann style structure at 537 E. Wisconsin Avenue. People, presumably the Babcock family, are standing in front of...

Photograph

Industry

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the flour mill district. The Cedar Street Bridge is in the background, and the mills are, right to left going back, the Winnebago Flour...

Photograph

Fourth Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Side view of Fourth Ward School, surrounded by wooden fence.

Photograph

Third Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Third Ward School.

Photograph

Loggery Cottage

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The “loggery” cottage built for James Duane Doty.

Date: 1875-06 

Description: These manuscript drawings show the profile of the Neenah Dam, between Lake Winnebago and Little Lake Butte des Morts on the Fox River in Winnebago County,...

1 2

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.