1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Elevated view town with church building in foreground.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereoview looking northeast from Case's Block.

Map or Atlas

Prairie du Chien

Date: 1838 

Description: This map is a development plat that shows street names, numbered blocks and lots, and small farm lot owners. Included on the right of the map is a large a...

Postcard

Lower Mill

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view of the Lower Mill.

Photograph

Street Scene

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down street with three or four commercial buildings. On the right is a sign for a telephone pay station on a two-story clapboard building, and behind...

Date: 1880 

Description: Stereograph of the Artesian Well near the intersection of Wisconsin and Minnesota (later renamed Wacouta) Streets. The following is printed on the backside...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View looking toward old Diamond Jo Warehouse, before the bridge was built.

Date: 1853-06 

Description: This map is ink, pencil, and color on paper and shows lot and block numbers and dimensions, sold lots, streets, and the Mississippi River. Some lots are co...

Date: 1923 ca.

Description: Marquette University dean, Archibald J. Tallmadge, S.J. delivers a speech at the 250th anniversary celebration of the discovery of the Mississippi River by...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: A view of the pontoon bridge construction.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereograph looking northeast from Case's Block.

Photograph

Villa Louis Tea

Date: 1948-05-21 

Description: Mrs. W.H. Guest, Madison, dressed in costume, uses the petal strewn pool for a mirror.

Photograph

Bridgeport Depot

Date: 1909 

Description: Elevated view of the Bridgeport depot on the Wisconsin River. A group of men and boys pose on the platform. There is a Wells Fargo Company Express sign bel...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the north side of town, from high on the bluff.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A view of the entrance to the Brisbois house.

Date: 1856 

Description: This map shows lot and block numbers, streets, the Mississippi River, Fort Crawford, depot ground, and a graveyard. An old fort location is outlined in re...

Photograph

St. Phillips Church

Date: 1912 

Description: View from hill of the left side of St. Phillips Church, a large brick building with twelve arched stained glass windows, as well as twelve windows along th...

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date:  date unknown

Description: Fort Crawford Hospital.

Photograph

Hotel, Powers Lake

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Hotel and dining room.

Date: 1914 

Description: View of a man, who is apparently blind in one eye, sitting on the running board of a Model T Ford touring automobile outdoors. A young girl is sitting in t...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.