1 2 3
.

Date: 1919-11-25 

Description: Submarine float for parade and bonfire celebrating Armistice Day.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: The Mineral Springs Hotel and train depot.

Date: 2008 

Description: This service station located at 23923 Burrows Road (formally State Highway 93) was built in 1931, by Leo Breska. It now houses an auto-repair business, own...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Three different signs with directions to Perrot State Park are lined up on bench.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: View down dirt Main Street with a hotel on the righthand side.

Map or Atlas

Plat of East Side Park

Date: 1900 after

Description: This maps shows part of Galesville, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin. The map shows lots for sale, local streets, and part of Lake Marinuka. Lots are numbered...

Date: 1909-07-29 

Description: View of Main Street. Shops and businesses line both sides of the street including a hotel, city livery and laundromat. People and horse-drawn wagons are al...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard of the Trempealeau River Bridge. A lamppost stands in the foreground and buildings, including a church, is visible in the background.

Postcard

Owen Street

Date: 1916-06-07 

Description: View looking down Owen Street. A church steeple is visible on the right, partly obscured by trees.

Postcard

High School

Date: 1923-10-17 

Description: Exterior view of the two-story brick High School building with basement. A bare flagpole can be seen on the roof.

Postcard

Main Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of shops and businesses along Main Street.

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1909 

Description: View looking down Main Street. Shops and businesses line both sides of the street including the P.J. Wossenburger Hotel, city livery, bakery and harness sh...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: This blue print map shows landownership between 1913 and 1916, topography, railroads, and roads. The map covers the vicinity of Perrot State Park.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Trempealeau from the river with two men in a boat in the foreground.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of a residential street with a large house on the right, and a car facing the viewer on the left.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Main Street looking south.

Photograph

Steamboat "Quincy"

Date: 1906 

Description: The Diamond Jo line steamboat "Quincy," sunk in 1906 near Trempealeau Mountain, then raised and renamed "J.S."

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bow of the sidewheel packet, "Quincy," sunk in 1906. People are standing on temporary pier beside her. Later raised and renamed the "J.S."

Photograph

Melchior Hotel

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View from road of a two-story brick structure identified as the Melchior Hotel. See also image 67069.

Date: 1909-07-29 

Description: Aerial view of the downtown area, including a bridge spanning the Trempealeau River.

1 2 3

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.