1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1910 

Description: Three smiling women stand beside a horse-drawn carriage near Two Rivers. The horses are wearing knotted, corded fly nets and blinders. The carriage has a c...

Date: 1947 

Description: A map of Manitowoc County that shows the location and dates of seven pig fair in the county, it also lists monthly pig and cattle sales in the surrounding...

Date: 1976 ca.

Description: A map of Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, showing the location of 94 cemeteries in the county. The map also shows major roads that travel to the city of Manito...

Photograph

St. Nazianz

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A street in St. Nazianz.

Date: 1958-01-08 

Description: View of Two Rivers Harbor from shoreline towards Lake Michigan. Snow is on the ground, and a fence made of thick posts and cable is along the shoreline on...

Date: 1939 

Description: Interior view of the Schwartz house.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: These 24 plat maps of the Town of Newton, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, show soil type; mortgages in force as of January 1, 1932; land warrants holders; mor...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Society of the Divine Savior Monastery in St. Nazianz.

Date: 1934 

Description: This illustration shows how many pounds per barrel of different Rahr Special Malts are needed to brew Munich, Bock and Kulmbacher style beers.

Postcard

View

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Two Rivers.

Date: 1914 before

Description: St. James School, shown before being destroyed by fire. Description on front indicates the date of the fire was May 9, 1914.

Date: 1917 

Description: The Manitowoc County Court House.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of two buildings which comprise Holy Family Hospital.

Date: 1951 

Description: This map shows city streets, zoning of city areas, residences, local businesses, and commercial areas marked in red, yellow, and light brown. The bottom ri...

Photograph

Thompson Store

Date:  date unknown

Description: Men and a horse and carriage outside of Thompson Store.

Date: 1910 

Description: Church of the Society of the Divine Savior.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior view of the Joseph Mann Public Library, showing the south half of the reading room. The building opened in 189?. Land was funded by a $1000 donati...

Date: 1940 

Description: Label submitted to the state of Wisconsin for trademark registration. "Bobbie Ale, 'Nips' Wisconsin Pioneer Ale, Two Rivers Beverage Co." At the center of...

Date: 1958-06 

Description: These four men from Wisconsin's Forests and Parks Department will retire in July 1958. C.L. (Neal) Harrington is second from the right.

A new retirement...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of E.C. Berner's Ice Cream Parlor, where the first ice cream sundae is said to have been made in 1881.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.