1 2 3 4
.

Date: 1963-05-25 ca.

Description: An interior view of Treasure City, a souvenir shop on a highway which travels north from Chicago, Illinois. Nets of sea shells, displays of jewelery, and m...

Date: 1920 

Description: This map shows the township and range system, sections, cities and villages, railroads, roads, and streams and lakes in Oconto County, Wisconsin. Color co...

Postcard

Church of Christ

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Church of Christ, Scientist, built in 1886, the first Christian Scientist church outside of Boston, Massachusetts, and the first building erected in Americ...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of the North Branch of the Oconto River at Chute Lake. The trees along the shoreline are reflected in the water.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: John Liegeois at Dutton Farm. John had an identical establishment in Little Suamico. Joeseph Jr. and John and Louis Liegeois and Rachel were born in (Robi...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of the Tip Top Dance Pavillion on Anderson Lake. The view from the lake shows several automobiles parked outside the pavillion. The s...

Date: 1952 ca.

Description: Oconto County Historical Museum.

Photograph

Polish Mother

Date: 1941 ca.

Description: Close-up portrait of a Polish mother.

Map or Atlas

Oconto County

Date: 1922 after

Description: This map from the early to mid-20th century shows the township and range system, towns, cities and villages, roads, railroads, schools, churches, cemeterie...

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Post Office and Oconto National Bank.

Photograph

Railroad Station

Date:  date unknown

Description: The Chicago, Milwaukee, & St. Paul Railroad depot and the J.N. Bassett grain elevator. A four-car passenger train is stopped at the station.

Photograph

The Sample Room

Date: 1892 ca.

Description: Men standing along the bar of local saloon owned by Liegeois Brothers. Blacksmith Joseph Liegeois, Jr. and his brother John are on the end of the bar. John...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Large group of people posed in commercial area on a wooden sidewalk. Leigeois Bar, Implement Store, and Blacksmith Shop. Joseph Leigeois is shown in the fo...

Photograph

Public Library

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the Farnsworth Public Library exterior. The building is constructed of stone and brick; columns and a pediment frame the main entrance. A girl w...

Date: 2008 

Description: Built in the 1920s by Fred Long, the station located at 9932 County Trunk Highway M served farmers from the surrounding area and housed a small general sto...

Date: 1908 

Description: This early 20th century map shows the township and range system, sections, state-owned land, selected buildings and landownership, railroads, bridges, and...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Church of Christ, Scientist, built in 1886, the first Christian Scientist church outside of Boston, Massachusetts, and the first building erected in Americ...

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Main Street looking west. Horse-drawn buggy on street.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: First Presbyterian Church, which burned in 1890.

Photograph

Court House

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the court house facade featuring a domed clock tower. The structure is made of stone and has rounded windows, steeply-pitched dormers, and an a...

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.