1 2 3 4
.

Date: 1963 ca.

Description: View of the Dalles on the Saint Croix River with boats docked and crossing.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Three men look over the process of uncovering bones of a bison in Interstate Park.

Photograph

Englehardt Farm

Date: 1905 

Description: The manufacture of bricks was begun on this spot sometime in the latter 1860's by Henry Bretag, a German brickmaker, the father of Mrs. Englehardt. Brick...

Date: 1929 

Description: View of the rock formation known as the "Old Man of the Dalles" in the Interstate State Park near Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin. The St. Croix River is in...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the west side of Main Street.

Photograph

Bison Bones

Date: 1936-10-09 ca.

Description: Bones of a bison still in the earth as found.

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Main Street in West Luck.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: This map of Polk County, Wisconsin, from the early 20th century shows the land for sale by the Cushing Land Agency of Saint Croix Falls. The township and r...

Photograph

Baking Contest

Date: 1926 

Description: Entries in the Lewis Baking Contest. Seven tables full of plates of desserts are displayed in a large room.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Picnic area at Interstate Park showing parked automobiles and visitors.

Map or Atlas

Osceola Map Section 2

Date: 1926-05 

Description: Section 2 of a Sanborn map of Osceola.

Photograph

Jaw Bone

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: The jaw bone of a bison as found in the earth.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Methodist Episcopal Church in Balsam Lake.

Date: 1980 ca.

Description: This road map of Polk County, Wisconsin, has been annotated to show the location of historic sites in the county and is accompanied by a 1980 directory of...

Photograph

Copper Pike

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Hammered copper pike found with prehistoric bison bones.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View down a dirt road and a general store on the left, with some men and a child standing on the porch during the spring or summer. A shack stands on the...

Photograph

Old Mill Burning

Date: 1914-05-22 

Description: The old mill burning.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of side of reamery with two men standing at an open door on the left.

Date: 1902 

Description: The Goar and Stinson log driving crew on the Clam River.

Map or Atlas

Osceola Map Section 1

Date: 1911-10 

Description: Section 1 of a Sanborn map of Osceola.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.