1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior view including the pipe organ in the German Lutheran Church. The pews on the first floor, the organ in the balcony.

Photograph

Catholic Church

Date: 1911 

Description: View down street towards the exterior of the Catholic Church, where a horse is tied to a tree nearby.

Photograph

Salter Gravemarker

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Salter marker between Necedah and New Lisbon, marks spot where some Indians killed a Mrs. George Salter on June 13, 1863. Mr. Salter had a log tavern here...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The railroad depot in Lone Rock.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of front of Farmers & Merchants Bank. Other businesses in view including a law office and bakery. Three men stand in front of building.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the Wonewoc Mill Company where they manufacture White Swan Flour. Sacks of flour and two men sitting on the loading dock. A woman walking away on...

Date: 1911 

Description: View down Center Street. The caption on the image is incorrect. On the left are storefronts, including a millinery and stable. On the right, commercial bui...

Photograph

Salter Gravemarker

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Salter marker between Necedah and New Lisbon, marks spot where some Indians killed a Mrs. George Salter on June 13, 1863. Mr. salter had a log tavern here...

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1911 after

Description: A view down Main Street in Camp Douglas.

Date: 1949-04-27 

Description: Aerial view of Wonewoc.

Date: 1911 after

Description: Black and white postcard of Main Street, looking north. A horse-drawn wagon is traveling north and another is parked on the right. On the left is a store,...

Photograph

Wonewoc

Date: 1858 

Description: An ambrotype of Wonewoc.

Date: 1922 

Description: View across street of Saint Mary's Church and School.

Date: 1965 

Description: Shows city limits, plat of town, local streets, railroads, and Baraboo River. "Revised by Mid-State Associates, Baraboo, Wisconsin, April 6, 1965" Upper ri...

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Lemonweir River flour mill built in 1852 and torn down in 1943. Mill and site were purchased in 1926 by the Wisconsin Power and Light Company for a power p...

Photograph

Depot and Yards

Date: 1911 

Description: A view of the depot and yards. A windmill and water tower in the distance. Carts with sacks of flour and milk cans next to the depot. Signs for Western Uni...

Photograph

Bird's Eye View

Date: 1913 

Description: Elevated view with a church in the foreground surrounded by dwellings.

Photograph

Wonewoc, Wisconsin

Date: 1953 

Description: An aerial view of Wonewoc.

Photograph

Lone Rock

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Road through Lone Rock.

Photograph

Elroy Street

Date: 1970-03-18 

Description: An unpaved street in Elroy, Wisconsin.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.