1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Date: 1911 

Description: View down Center Street. The caption on the image is incorrect. On the left are storefronts, including a millinery and stable. On the right, commercial bui...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Etching of East Lemonweir Lutheran Church. Etching from a centennial souvenir dated July, 1954.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard of a combat drill. The scene includes soldiers, horses, wagons, cannons, tents, buildings and trees. Text above reads, "'Preparing for A...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Camp Petenwell at Broadway and 42nd St.

Photograph

Bird's Eye View

Date: 1913 

Description: Elevated view with a church in the foreground surrounded by dwellings.

Date:  date unknown

Description: This plat map shows numbered blocks and lots, local streets, the La Crosse and Milwaukee Railroad, and part of the Lemonwier [i.e. Lemonweir] River.

Photograph

Bird's Eye View

Date: 1913 

Description: A bird's eye view of the central business district. A river winding through the background. A building with a belfry in the foreground.

Photograph

Pearl Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Pearl Street includes a horse-drawn carriage, a bank, other commercial buildings, a man standing on street corner.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of front of Farmers & Merchants Bank. Other businesses in view including a law office and bakery. Three men stand in front of building.

Photograph

Lone Rock

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Road through Lone Rock.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Dam on the Wisconsin River near Highway 21.

Photograph

Petenwell Dam

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the Highway 21 bridge and Petenwell Dam on the Wisconsin River.

Date: 1935 

Description: View of the dilapidated farm from which the Brundage family moved with the assistance of The United States Resettlement Administration.

Photograph

Elroy Alley

Date: 1973-08-03 

Description: View of an Elroy alley from Cedar Street. The deteriorating garage in the foreground is of an unusual design.

Map or Atlas

Mauston, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Mauston.

Postcard

The Ruins

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Colorized postcard of "The Ruins". A brick hotel (possibly the MLAKAR HOTEL) can be seen behind and to the right. Various signs appear to be pasted on one...

Date: 1908 

Description: A street in Lone Rock.

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Lemonweir River flour mill built in 1852 and torn down in 1943. Mill and site were purchased in 1926 by the Wisconsin Power and Light Company for a power p...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Road in downtown Camp Douglas.

Date: 1965 

Description: Shows city limits, plat of town, local streets, railroads, and Baraboo River. "Revised by Mid-State Associates, Baraboo, Wisconsin, April 6, 1965" Upper ri...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.