1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Depot and Yards

Date: 1911 

Description: A view of the depot and yards. A windmill and water tower in the distance. Carts with sacks of flour and milk cans next to the depot. Signs for Western Uni...

Date: 1935-05-17 

Description: View of abandoned homes and other structures.

Photograph

E.S. Minor House

Date: 1919 ca.

Description: Front view of E.S. Minor house.

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Lemonweir River flour mill built in 1852 and torn down in 1943. Mill and site were purchased in 1926 by the Wisconsin Power and Light Company for a power p...

Photograph

Wonewoc High School

Date:  

Description: The Wonewoc High School and adjoining buildings.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: An Paige automobile with six people in it is stopped outside the toll house on the Juneau County side at the foot of the rock. There is a lantern and a roc...

Date: 1922 

Description: View down center of railroad tracks with the Lyndon depot on the right. Carriages and carts are along both sides of the tracks.

Date:  

Description: Soldiers at Camp Douglas driving horses and covered wagons.

Date: 1914-08 

Description: Full-length studio portrait of an 85-year-old Ho-Chunk man, White Rabbit Longtail, posed standing and smiling while pretending to scalp his friend, C.A. Le...

Date:  ca.

Description: A line of pitched tents at a Fort Douglas encampment. The encampment is occupied by Company A, 3rd Regiment.

Date: 1935-05-17 

Description: View of an abandoned home and barn behind a post fence.

Date: 1979 

Description: Aerial view of Interstate I-90/94 at Camp Douglas, looking northwest.

Date: 1989 

Description: View from the 20th Street Bridge across the Little Yellow River, Town of Necedah, Juneau County. Several dirt covered roads lead into a wooded area.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Dam on the Wisconsin River near Highway 21.

Photograph

Wonewoc

Date: 1858 

Description: An ambrotype of Wonewoc.

Photograph

Dam in Elroy

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Dam near Elroy.

Photograph

Public School

Date: 1925 

Description: The public school, a two-story brick building with tall windows in the front but not on the side. A bell above the entrance. A shed to the left.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The congregation of the Norwegian Lutheran Church.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Car number 557 of the Chicago Northwestern railroad at 7th Street. Eight train workers are standing on or around the train.

Date: 1922 

Description: View across street of Saint Mary's Church and School.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.