1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
.

Date: 1951 

Description: Water depths shown by bathymetric tints, isolines, and soundings. Relief shown by contours. "Soundings in feet." "Aids to navigation corrected to May 4, 19...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Waist-up portrait of Captain George Sogge of the Two Rivers Life Saving Station in uniform. His cap bears a U.S. Life Saving Service insignia.

Date: 1911 

Description: Shows routes, post offices, schools, churches, houses, roads, and collection boxes of the rural delivery service of Manitowoc County. Bottom margins read:...

Photograph

Lumber Mill

Date:  

Description: Cutover land near a lumber mill. Logs and boards are stacked near the building in the background.

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: Self-unloader, the Detroit Edison, Hull 418, is under construction and surrounded by scaffolding at Manitowoc Shipbuilding Corporation.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Schooner coming into Manitowoc harbor.

Date: 1939 

Description: Schwartz house exterior with a pickup truck parked in the driveway.

Date: 1939 

Description: Schwartz house exterior showing front patio.

Date: 1888-04-20 

Description: The launching of the screw passenger and freight vessel, "Petoskey," on April 20, 1888 at Burger and Burger Builders, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

Date: 1964 

Description: This map of Two Rivers shows the Rodgers street fishing area and land use. The map features a legend on the right of the types of land use. The map also sh...

Date: 2008 

Description: The service station located at 908 North Eighth Street, opened in 1927. It was, according to one of its opening-day advertisements, "made and dressed up as...

Date: 1920 

Description: Exterior view of the Manitowoc Public Library.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Society of the Divine Savior Monastery in St. Nazianz.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: The schooner "S.M. Stephenson" was built in Manitowoc in 1880, weighing 511 gross tons. Its owner was A. Bigelow.

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: The storefront of Nicholas Kettenhoffen's "Graves Stones & Markers." Three men stand in front of the store with three large grave markers.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Interior view of Schuette Brothers grocery department. Among the items for sale are grapefruit, apples, bananas, dates, and figs. There is a Jell-O adverti...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior view of the Joseph Mann Public Library, showing the south half of the reading room. The building opened in 189?. Land was funded by a $1000 donati...

Postcard

View

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Two Rivers.

Photograph

Pink Convent

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Pink Convent in St. Nazianz.

Date: 1962 ca.

Description: View across road towards loading dock of the Kingsbury Brewing Company. Printed on the side of the building are two advertisements for Kingsbury Beer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.