1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Trelawny Bedroom

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The bedroom in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now u...

Photograph

Hotel Hicks

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior of the wedge-shaped Hicks Hotel. Lovelace general store is housed on the left side of the building. There are children in the street and on the si...

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1927 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and after a fire in February of 1927. Taliesin is locate...

Photograph

Trelawny Fireplace

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living room fireplace and dining room table in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the owne...

Date: 1930 

Description: View across street of the exterior of the Methodist Evangelical Church, constructed in 1851. The building features a clock tower steeple, arched stained-gl...

Photograph

Cobb Hotel

Date: 1930 

Description: View from street of exterior of the Cobb Hotel and Cafe. A truck and car are parked outside the building.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 1924. Tali...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living area, including a fireplace, desks, chairs and dresser, in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was rest...

Photograph

Linden Mine

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View from off the road of a mine near Linden. A road sign alerts drivers that the State Truck Highway 39 is one mine away.

Photograph

Knudson Cheese Co.

Date: 1930 

Description: Exterior of the Knudson Cheese Company. The lawn is covered with flowers. A man sits on the porch. A railroad car is on the left.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: View down of Main Street, which is a dirt street passing through the central business district of the town, featuring several storefronts with porches and...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The second floor living room in a restored Cornish miner's house, called Polperro, on Shake Rag Street. The house was temporarily covered with siding, but...

Date: 1957-08 

Description: Music stand, chairs, piano, and cello or string bass in the living room of Taliesin, the summer home of Frank Lloyd Wright. Taliesin is located in the vic...

Date: 1929 

Description: View down High Street looking east. There are many automobiles parked along the curb, and shops line the street. At the end of the street down the hill is...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The second Iowa County Court House, built in 1842. For a time in 1846, the space was leased to the newly organized congregation of Trinity Episcopal Church...

Photograph

Trinity Church

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Trinity Church, which was erected in 1845.

Map or Atlas

Village of Edmund

Date: 1967 ca.

Description: This map is pen and pencil on paper and shows land ownership by name, blocks, lots, local streets, and railroads. To the right of the title the map reads:...

Date: 1906 

Description: Rear elevation of the West Cottage Hillside Home School, the school run by Ellen and Jane Lloyd Jones, aunts of architect Frank Lloyd Wright. In 1902 Wrigh...

Photograph

Taliesin Garages

Date: 1959 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Taliesin showing garages with several parked cars. Taliesin is located in the vicinity of Spring Green, Wisconsin.

Photograph

Flatiron Building

Date: 1925 

Description: Wedge-shaped building on the corner of a commercial street. A water tower is located down the street.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.