1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now used to serve Corn...

Date: 1925 

Description: View across road of three-quarter view from front of Grace Church. A double door entrance at the sidewalk level is flanked by stone steps that lead up to a...

Date: 1903 

Description: Beatrice C. Gesell and Gerhard Gesell, Jr. play out-of-doors. While mother watches the baby sits on a pillow playing with a volume titled "Educational Pro...

Date: 1934 

Description: Exterior view of a Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now u...

Photograph

Harris Cottage

Date: 1935 

Description: The Harris Cottage, north elevation, or rear of house.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the front and side of the German Methodist Evangelical Church, which is a simple building with arched windows, a chimney, and wooden steps...

Photograph

Business District

Date: 1909 

Description: View down the main dirt road of the business district.

Photograph

Walker Hotel

Date: 1932 

Description: The empty building that was formerly Walker Hotel.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Mineral Spring Brewery, located on 272 Shakerag Street, erected in 1850.

Date: 1884-08 

Description: Sheet 2 of a Sanborn map of a portion of Mineral Point.

Photograph

Main Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across Main Street, with a clothing store, livery stable, bank, and church on the right. A group of young men and boys stand on the sidewalk wearing s...

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and architectural school complex. Taliesin is located in the vicinity of Spring Green, Wisconsin.

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: The dining room in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is n...

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of Henry Plowman, the co-founder of a local newspaper, The Miner's Free Press. The house was erected in 1855-1856 and was reportedly later occupie...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living area, including a fireplace, desks, chairs and dresser, in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was rest...

Date: 1976 

Description: Exterior view of the Spring Green Restaurant.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: The Gundry, Gray and Company store. The building was erected in 1841 and the dog was added in 1871.

Photograph

Marker

Date: 1925 

Description: View of a marker commemorating Old Helena.

Photograph

Walker Hotel Ruins

Date: 1962-06-16 

Description: The ruined facade of the Walker Hotel.

Photograph

Catholic Church

Date: 1911 

Description: View across road of the Catholic church. Images of saints are in the stained glass windows along the side. There is a large belfry near the front entrance....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.