1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Photograph

Round Barn

Date:  

Description: Two women on a farmstead pose in front of a round barn. The name Ri Clausing is written on the back of the photograph.

Date: 1938 

Description: This map shows plat of town, boundary lines of assessors blocks, land ownership by name, local streets, railroads, wards, lots, and parts of Cedar Creek. T...

Map or Atlas

Cedarburg, Wisconsin

Date: 1882 

Description: This map of Cedarburg is a bird's-eye map with an inset of Cedarburg Brewery. Relief is shown pictorially and the map includes an index to buildings.

Photograph

Franklin Street

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: A view of Franklin street.

Date: 1904-03 

Description: Detail of a Sanborn map of Grafton including the Sheboygan Knitting Company.

Date: 1958-04 

Description: This blueprint map shows additions, sections, and streets. The upper left of the map reads: "Plan for 6ʺ watermain, hydrants & appurtenances." The up...

Photograph

Grand Avenue

Date: 1966 

Description: House on Grand Avenue, built about 1836. "Few people who drive by this house on Port Washington's Grand Avenue daily realize that it is possibly the city's...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Hand-colored elevated view of a residential neighborhood in Cedarburg. There is a church in the background on the left.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Martin H. Meyer's birthplace. Reproduced from a lead pencil sketch made in 1870.

Date: 1945-01-17 

Description: Label submitted to the State of Wisconsin for trademark registration. The red, green and black label features a drawing of a dead rat, with skull and cross...

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Covered bridge over Cedar Creek in Ozaukee County on highway, about one mile north of Cedarburg. The last remaining covered bridge in Wisconsin.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Hand-colored view down center of Washington Avenue, facing south, towards a church building on the horizon. The street is lined with sidewalks, buildings a...

Date: 1963 ca.

Description: A Main Street office building. "Here is the historic Port Washington building which once housed the law firm of Pierce & Stanford and now is the property o...

Photograph

Edward Dodge House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A view of the Pebble house, also called Edward Dodge House. Built in 1848 and constructed of cobblestone.

Date: 1989 ca.

Description: This pictorial map shows Lake Michigan, businesses with phone numbers, schools, parks, other points of interest, and includes a brief history of the town....

Photograph

Blake House

Date: 1935 

Description: A view of the Blake House (north elevation, front). The house was razed prior to 1952.

Photograph

Concordia Mills

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Exterior of Concordia Mills, once a grain/grist mill.

Date: 2009-08 

Description: Archaeological overhead view site plan of the schooner "Northerner." Labels indicate various parts of the ship that remain. On the left is a map scale and...

Date: 2008 

Description: This contemporary station and convenience store was built in 2004 but harkens back to the early decades of the twentieth century when communities pressured...

Date: 1958-01-09 

Description: Elevated view from bluff of the harbor towards the southeast. At the end of a jetty is a lighthouse on the left. The water is frozen along the shoreline. T...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.