1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1910-10 

Description: Detail of a Sanborn Map of Grafton including the Northern Chair Company.

Date: 1929-07 

Description: A detail of a Sanborn map of Grafton including the New York Recording Laboratory.

Date: 2007-11-30 

Description: "This is Rich's Restaurant at W63 N144 Washington Ave in Cedarburg." From left to right; Shirley Widmer, John Bodden, Carl Bernhard, and Ralph "Buddy" Ruec...

Date: 2007-11-30 

Description: "Lynn waited on us at Rich's Restaurant in Cedarburg." From left going counterclockwise; Shirley Widmer, Carl Bernhard, Ralph "Buddy" Ruecker, John Bodden,...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Last covered bridge to remain standing in Wisconsin.

Date: 1847 ca.

Description: An artists rendition of the western view of the Thiensville mills from the local tavern.

Date: 2008 

Description: Alexander C. Eschweiler, a well-known architect in Milwaukee, designed this exotic station for the Wadhams Oil and Grease Company of Milwaukee in 1926.

Photograph

Wetzel Residence

Date: 1966 

Description: Button factory at the Wetzel residence. At one time, bone buttons were manufactured in this building.

Photograph

Thiensville Mill

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: The Thiensville Mill as seen from the water front.

Date: 1936-10-09 

Description: H.C. Wuesthoof places a milk canister into a 10 can McCormick-Deering Milk Cooler.

Date:  

Description: Memohead of the Wisconsin Chair Company of Port Washington, Wisconsin, with its McLean patented swing rocking chair set against a circular background with...

Date: 1988-01-02 

Description: Bundled-up boys ride their tubes down an icy slope in Mee-Kwon Park.

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: This blue line print map shows zone districts, lot and block numbers and dimensions, building setbacks, center lines of streets, and some landownership. Th...

Date: 1933 

Description: Covered bridge over Cedar Creek, south approach.

Date: 1947-07-04 

Description: Ring at the Cedarburg horse show with cowgirls and cowboys. On the right are crowd-filled bleachers behind fence.

Photograph

Edward Dodge House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A view of the Pebble house, also called Edward Dodge House. Built in 1848 and constructed of cobblestone.

Date: 2009-07-24 

Description: "Tello's Grille and Cafe, 200 West Grand Avenue, Port Washington."

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: A view of the harbor.

Photograph

Blake House

Date: 1935 

Description: A view of the Blake House (north elevation, front). The house was razed prior to 1952.

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "This and the following pages show the 'Polar Bear Club' ready for a swim at Port Washington on New Year's Day. Lucky for them, temperatures were in the lo...

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.