1 2 3 4
.

Date: 1963 ca.

Description: A Main Street office building. "Here is the historic Port Washington building which once housed the law firm of Pierce & Stanford and now is the property o...

Date: 2007-11-30 

Description: "This is Rich's Restaurant at W63 N144 Washington Ave in Cedarburg." From left to right; Shirley Widmer, John Bodden, Carl Bernhard, and Ralph "Buddy" Ruec...

Photograph

Power House

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Power house during construction.

Date: 1909 

Description: Elevated view of town.

Photograph

Government Pier

Date: 1909 

Description: Government Pier.

Date: 1909 

Description: Elevated view of town.

Photograph

Stony Hill School

Date: 1946-06-14 

Description: View of the school surrounded by trees, out in an overgrown field during a warm season. Stony Hill School house where first Flag Day was celebrated on June...

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: Main Street in Cedarburg. Includes text which reads: "Cedarburg, Wis., in the year 1850, showing Main Street as it appeared at that time. The photograph w...

Photograph

St. Mary's Church

Date: 1884 

Description: A distant view of St. Mary's Church. Looking north from the corner of Main and Franklin Streets.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of Washington Avenue, looking north.

Date: 1947-07-04 

Description: Ring at the Cedarburg horse show with cowgirls and cowboys. On the right are crowd-filled bleachers behind fence.

Date: 2009-07-24 

Description: "Tello's Grille and Cafe, 200 West Grand Avenue, Port Washington."

Photograph

Bonniwell House

Date: 1933 

Description: The William T. Bonniwell house, viewed from the southwest.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: A view of the harbor.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: A view of the Ozaukee County Court House.

Photograph

Wetzel Residence

Date: 1966 

Description: Button factory at the Wetzel residence. At one time, bone buttons were manufactured in this building.

Photograph

Bridge Construction

Date: 1906 

Description: Steel span railroad bridge under construction over Cedar Creek.

Photograph

Stony Hill School

Date: 1946-06-14 

Description: Stony Hill School house where first Flag Day was celebrated on June 14, 1885.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Martin H. Meyer's birthplace. Reproduced from a lead pencil sketch made in 1870.

Date: 1952 ca.

Description: An elevated view of the downtown section.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.