1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Company "G" Armory

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of Company "G" Armory featuring a turret on the left of a main arched entrance. Published by Fred W. Woelz & Bro.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Bottling plant employees of the George Walter Brewery. The Walter Brewery closed in 1972.

Photograph

Grignon House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date: 1942 

Description: International truck with a trailer full of scrap metal parked outside the R.H. Gehrke Company, an International Harvester dealership. William Le Capitaine,...

Drawing

Grignon House

Date: 1881 ca.

Description: Reproduction of a pen drawing of the Grignon house. The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon....

Photograph

Louie Suttner

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Louie Suttner inspecting the wheat crop at his farm, the current site of the Fox River Mall.

Date: 1916 ca.

Description: Map shows roads, railroads, the Fox River, parks, and cemeteries. Wards are numbered and the edges of the map feature coordinates. The top left of the map...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Stereograph view across the river from college grounds.

Photograph

Grignon House

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date: 1919 

Description: Front cover of a pamphlet advertising Eagle farm tractors. Features an illustration of an eagle and a photo of a man using a tractor in a field.

Date: 1936 

Description: A monument marking the Treaty of the Cedars.

Map or Atlas

Zoning Map of Appleton

Date: 1921 

Description: Map reads: "1918. Revised 1921." Key to the map in upper right hand corner reads: "Residential Districts", "Local Businesses", "Commercial and Light Manufa...

Date: 1882 

Description: Building housing the very first central electric light station for distribution of incandescent lighting.

Date: 1852 ca.

Description: This map shows plat of three towns, sections, local streets, the Grand Chute Island, and part of the Fox River. The map includes 1 inset map: "Diagram of C...

Date: 1919 

Description: Interior of the Reliance Motor Truck Company in Appleton, in which the absence of assembly line construction is notable.

Date: 1905 

Description: Exterior view of the Kaukauna Public Library. The library opened in 1905 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. Visible above the main e...

Photograph

Lincoln School

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of Lincoln School, which opened in 1898. The view from across the street shows the building's arched entrance and central pavilion. Published by...

Date: 1870 before

Description: Sketch of the Fox River, a train, the mill, a warehouse, and a steamboat.

Date: 1942 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.