1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Atlas Mill

Date: 1933 ca.

Description: Exterior view across water of the Atlas Mill.The paper making mill on the Fox River was built in 1878 and proved that paper could be made efficiently from...

Photograph

John Street Bridge

Date:  date unknown

Description: John Street Bridge over Fox River.

Date: 1911 

Description: John Street Bridge.

Date: 1905-12-23 

Description: Lake Street bridge and nearby locks along the Fox River.

Date: 1915 

Description: View of several downtown businesses, including a drugstore advertising "Patent Medicines and Cigars".

Date: 1891 

Description: This blueprint manuscript map shows land owned by Kaukauna Water Power Co., Green Bay & Mississippi Canal Co., A.W. Patten, N.M. Edwards, and M.J. Meade. P...

Date: 1874 

Description: Bird's-eye view of Appleton.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard of the white brick John Street Bridge spanning the Fox River. A set of railroad tracks crosses over a section of the bridge. Buildings a...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Congregational Church, also called the "old brown church", built in 1853 and burned in 1893. It was on the site of the present City Hall. The white house...

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: A Wisconsin State Canners Truck parked under a chute at Stokely Van Camp canning factory on West College Avenue.

Date: 1934 ca.

Description: Alexander Gymnasium at Lawrence College.

Date:  

Description: Harvey Blue, standing next to a wood burning fire pit. He is pouring maple sap into a large vat, which is in a forest clearing.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: This map is a plat map and shows government buildings, churches, Klein¬ís Park, and the government dam in Kaukauna. The map includes text about Kaukauna wit...

Photograph

Paper Mill

Date: 1962-08-05 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Riverside Paper Corporation mill. On the left is a road along a river, and on the right are railroad tracks along the mill. A sign in the...

Date: 1948 

Description: Kimberly-Clark paper mill on the Fox River, just east of Appleton.

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: The Grignon block house, "where the first Mass was said."

Date: 1852 ca.

Description: This map shows plat of three towns, sections, local streets, the Grand Chute Island, and part of the Fox River. The map includes 1 inset map: "Diagram of C...

Photograph

Pierce Home

Date: 1960 

Description: 625 W. Prospect Avenue, built in 1880 by H.J. Rogers.

Date: 1872 ca.

Description: Elevated view from hill of the freight steamer "Cornucopia" loading hides at the Hammond Brothers warehouse, with Lawrence University buildings on the hill...

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: Exterior of Olsen's Mill (Wayne Feeds) on Hwy 49, just north of Hwy 21.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.