1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1907-03-18 

Description: Exterior of the three-story Ormsby Hall residence hall on the Lawrence University campus. View of the front facade and side of the building surrounded by t...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of three buildings on the Lawrence University campus. Among the buildings pictured is Main Hall.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Postcard

West Park Drive

Date: 1906-04 

Description: View of West Park Drive. Wooden railings line the road and a wooden walkway is visible on the right. A man wearing a cap drives an automobile across the dr...

Date: 1891 

Description: This blueprint manuscript map shows land owned by Kaukauna Water Power Co., Green Bay & Mississippi Canal Co., A.W. Patten, N.M. Edwards, and M.J. Meade. P...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of a view of factories and railway line along the Fox River.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of the exterior and grounds around Memorial Chapel on the Lawrence University campus.

Photograph

Dredge Winneconne

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across water of the dredge "Winneconne" on the Fox River canal. Although undated the photograph was probably taken during the 1940s. The "Winneconne"...

Date: 1940-01 

Description: Map shows roads, railroads, the Fox River, parks, schools, and cemeteries and is indexed by street name in the margins. The bottom of the map show the Winn...

Photograph

Masonic Hall

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Text: "Masonic Hall at the corner of College Avenue and Oneida Street; built in 1855 by Theodore Conkey, it burned in 1874. The Zuehlke Building was built...

Photograph

Grignon House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Peabody Hall, home of the Lawrence Conservatory of Music on the Lawrence University campus.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Valley Fair Mall, with a residential area beyond it on both sides of a river, all surrounded by trees and farmland.

Drawing

Grignon House

Date: 1881 ca.

Description: Reproduction of a pen drawing of the Grignon house. The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon....

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: The Memorial Union at Lawrence College.

Postcard

Main Hall

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Main Hall at Lawrence College.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Congregational church.

Date: 1886 

Description: The first electric street railway in Wisconsin.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.