1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Relocating a House

Date:  

Description: View down street of movers relocating a house. A two-story wood house, with front porch still attached, sits on the flatbed of a truck as it moves down Wes...

Date: 1959-05-02 

Description: Dedication of the Joseph R. McCarthy Memorial in the Outagamie Counthouse on the second anniversary of the senator's death. Directly in front of the bust...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Aloah Beach on Lake Winnebago.

Photograph

Fox River Lock

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Fox River lock in Little Chute.

Date: 1957-05-07 

Description: Marine honor guard at the funeral of Senator Joseph R. McCarthy. Jean McCarthy (wearing a round black hat), stands to the left of the Marines. McCarthy's...

Date:  

Description: Interior of the Treasure Island Store, located on West College Avenue. Store aisles and end-caps full of goods are visible. A single cashier waits in aisle...

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Photograph

Pierce Home

Date: 1960 

Description: 625 W. Prospect Avenue. Dining room window overlooking the Fox River. Excerpt from the Appleton Post-Crescent, May 11, 1960. Home built by Henry J....

Photograph

Methodist Church

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Methodist Church.

Date: 1961 

Description: The Chicago and Northwestern railroad station.

Date: 1965 

Description: A conveyor belt transports thousands of onions from a wagon to a large pile in a storage building. A row of bags of onions lines the bottom of the onion pi...

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Congregational Church, also called the "old brown church", built in 1853 and burned in 1893. It was on the site of the present City Hall. The white house...

Date: 1956-03-14 

Description: Group portrait of the Appleton High School basketball team, the Terrors.

Photograph

Grignon Bedroom

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of a bedroom in the restored Charles A. Grignon House in Kaukauna. The bed has a tall Victorian headboard and is covered with a quilt. A toddler is po...

Date: 1948 

Description: The Kimberly-Clark paper mill on the Fox River.

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Young man sitting on a large rock called the “Devil's Chair” in Rattlesnake Hollow.

Date:  

Description: View of railway bridge over the river, with industrial background.

Photograph

Memorial Chapel

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Front view of Memorial Chapel at Lawrence College.

Date: 1992-06-09 

Description: Close-up of rebar work on the Tri-County Fox River Bridge at Appleton, with cement finishing equipment.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.