1 2 3 4
.

Date: 1938-10-12 

Description: Men work with a Universal crusher, used to crush 400 yards of gravel in 8 hours. The crusher was powered by an International PA-100 power unit owned by E.F...

Postcard

Narrows Bridge

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the Narrows Bridge with a group of people beside it in a boat.

Date: 1967 ca.

Description: Aerial view of Bear Lake, with surrounding forests and farms.

Photograph

Chetek Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View down a street in Chetek.

Date: 1927 

Description: A log cabin, which features a screened-in porch and attic door.

Photograph

Pabst Malt Extract

Date: 1903 

Description: Eye catching Eagle Drugstore window display for Pabst Malt Extract, "The Best Tonic". An advertisement for this product stated that it was "the greatest to...

Photograph

Chetek Street

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Street scene in Chetek.

Postcard

Railroad Station

Date: 1908 

Description: Black and white postcard of a railroad station across from the Hotel Wells. Railroad tracks run between them, disappearing into the distance. There are tre...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of Cumberland with Beaver Dam Lake in the background.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Home store, Prairie Farm. Includes additional buildings.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Chromolithograph postcard of three boys, two with fishing poles, at Lightning Creek.

Postcard

Cameron School

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Front view of the Cameron school with a group of children gathered outside.

Postcard

View of Haugen

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of Haugen, Wisconsin with a horse-drawn wagon in the foreground.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Men gathered around the entrance to a church where a meeting of the State Agricultural Association has been held.

Photograph

Carnegie Library

Date: 1937 ca.

Description: View of Carnegie Library on the corner of South Main Street and West Messenger, Rice Lake.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of The Cumberland Hotel. The hotel opened in March of 1891 and was demolished in 1965.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Barron County Court House.

Postcard

Home Store

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Home Store or Big Store was built by Mr. George Scott in 1901, and was the town's main general store, which was built to replace the old Knapp, Stout & Com...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Chetek with Southworth's and Flinn's Point in the distance.

Date: 1908 

Description: View of the Methodist Episcopal church.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.