1 2 3 4
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Crowd at fairground, with people watching from horse-drawn vehicles in the foreground, more spectators in the grandstands with umbrellas in the background.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View from street of the ornate 3-story Hotel Cumberland.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Barron Co. Bank is on the corner on the left, with storefronts lining the street going off to the right. Most of the buildings have awnings over the entran...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Home store, Prairie Farm, Barron County, Wisconsin.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View from street of St. Mary's Catholic Church, located three blocks north of the business district.

Photograph

Hammonds Camp

Date:  date unknown

Description: Two separate views. Left image: E.S. Hammond's Camp at Gillette. Spur(?). Several buildings are behind railroad tracks. Right image: Louis Boudry, the coo...

Photograph

Chetek Street

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Street scene in Chetek.

Date: 1922-06-24 

Description: Slightly elevated view towards a crowd of men gathered in front of a dentist building. John J. Blaine, Wisconsin's 24th governor stands speaking near the e...

Postcard

La Salle Street

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of La Salle Street, looking east.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Home store, Prairie Farm. Includes additional buildings.

Date: 1897 

Description: Robert M. La Follette, Sr., with his arms spread wide, speaking from the back of a wagon. It was in part due to his vigorous speaking style that La Follett...

Postcard

Views of Haugen

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Multiples views of Haugen, including a church, a school with a group of students posed outside, and a train.

Postcard

Hotel Barron

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard from street of the exterior view of a hotel, mostly obscured by trees. A horse and carriage with its driver and passengers is parked...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: G.E. Scott residence from rear.

Photograph

Park House Hotel

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of the Park House Hotel (called the Commercial House before 1888), which burned down in 1892.

Postcard

Home Store

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Home Store or Big Store was built by Mr. George Scott in 1901, and was the town's main general store, which was built to replace the old Knapp, Stout & Com...

Date: 1897 

Description: Robert M. La Follette, Sr., with his fist in the air, speaking from the back of a wagon. He is wearing a hat and a suit without the coat. It was in part du...

Date: 1908 

Description: View of the Methodist Episcopal church.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Second Avenue in downtown Dallas.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Chetek with Southworth's and Flinn's Point in the distance.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.