1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Photograph

View of the Bluffs

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Stereograph view from the bluffs looking down over a town. A man is standing on the edge of the side of the formation, about halfway up, above treeline, an...

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Independence Opera House's rear loading doors including pulley.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of J.O. Gilbert of Blair, Wisconsin, a jewelry and silver dealer who also dealt in books, stationery, and tobacco. Features a pocket watch with...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard of the Trempealeau River Bridge. A lamppost stands in the foreground and buildings, including a church, is visible in the background.

Photograph

Vermont House

Date: 1914 ca.

Description: The Vermont House, a former tavern used as a residence.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Three different signs with directions to Perrot State Park are lined up on bench.

Date:  

Description: Elevated view of a man standing on a hay wagon, lifting hay with a pitchfork to load it onto a steam engine powered thresher. A group of people are watchin...

Photograph

Pictograph Rock

Date: 1888 

Description: View looking up at three men and a child on top of a cliff on which are petroglyphs. Caption on photograph reads: "Pictograph Rock. Rock bearing aboriginal...

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: View of Independence Opera House Auditorium and from stage.

Architectural photographs of the restored opera houses of Wisconsin.

Date: 1907 

Description: A view from first peak of Trempealeau, Wisconsin.

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: View of Independence Opera House auditorium from balcony.

Date:  

Description: Drawing of Trempealeau Mounds.

Date: 2008 

Description: This service station located at 23923 Burrows Road (formally State Highway 93) was built in 1931, by Leo Breska. It now houses an auto-repair business, own...

Photograph

Trempealeau

Date: 1904 

Description: View over water to shore.

Date: 1906 

Description: View across water towards the steamer Quincy, of the Diamond Jo Line, partially sunken into the Mississippi River and listing to port near the shore...

Date: 1854 after

Description: This map is mounted on cloth and shows lot and block numbers, streets, additions, and public squares. Also included is information on Trempealeau, an inset...

Date: 1926 

Description: A marker commemorating the French fort erected by Rene Godefrey, Sieur de Linctot, which existed on this site between 1731-1736. It is thought that the sit...

Postcard

Catholic Church

Date: 1909-07-29 

Description: Exterior view of the front entrance to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church. A bare tree can be seen on the left and a fence lines the walkway to the...

Photograph

Marynook Novitiate

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of Main building and dormitory with ivy, and the grounds.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.