1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Map or Atlas

Plat of East Side Park

Date: 1900 after

Description: This maps shows part of Galesville, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin. The map shows lots for sale, local streets, and part of Lake Marinuka. Lots are numbered...

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Public Library entrance in the Independence Opera House building.

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Independence Opera House's rear loading doors including pulley.

Date: 1929 

Description: This 1929 topographic map of Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, shows the topography, lakes, streams and wetlands, township and range grid, sections, cities an...

Date: 1906 

Description: Group of people stand on pier near the Diamond Jo line steamboat "Quincy", sunk in 1906. It was raised and renamed the "J.S." There are men on the boat, an...

Photograph

View of the Bluffs

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Stereograph view from the bluffs looking down over a town. A man is standing on the edge of the side of the formation, about halfway up, above treeline, an...

Date: 1905 

Description: View across top of platform mound on the crest of a high hill. Trees are on the left and right. In the background below is the Mississippi River.

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Trempealeau County, south of Arcadia.

Date: 1925 

Description: Wisconsin State Highway sign, photographed along STH 11 near Galesville, one of a whole new vocabulary of signage created for automobile traffic. The inve...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: The Mineral Springs Hotel and train depot.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: View of cattle, sheep, and pigs in a pasture on farm. Two houses are visible in the distance, with a horse-drawn carriage on the road. East side residence...

Date: 1872 ca.

Description: The sidewheel packet, Red Wing, in the Mississippi River near Queen's Bluff below Trempealeau, Wisconsin.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Bow of the sidewheel packet, "Quincy," sunk in 1906. People are standing on temporary pier beside her. Later raised and renamed the "J.S."

Photograph

Field Mill

Date: 1938 

Description: Field mill powered by an International PD-40 power unit. The power unit was owned by Walter Brown; a bridge and a body of water are to the right of the bui...

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View down Main Street, with a hotel on the lefthand side and horse-drawn wagons on the street.

Architectural photographs of the restored opera houses of Wisconsin.

Photograph

Flood Conditions

Date: 1919-03-16 

Description: View showing the flood conditions.

Date: 1915-11 

Description: Exterior view of the German Lutheran Church and Parsonage. The one-story church with stained glass windows and steeple is visible in the background. The tw...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of a brick dwelling, covered in ivy. A pine tree stands to the left, and assorted shrubs scatter the lawn.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Three different signs with directions to Perrot State Park are lined up on bench.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.