1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of Strum from the south.

Photograph

Flood Conditions

Date: 1919-03-16 

Description: View showing the flood conditions.

Photograph

Platform Mounds

Date: 1905 

Description: Two of a series of three large platform mounds on the top of a high hill, overlooking the Mississippi and Black River valleys. Two young children are seate...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of a brick dwelling, covered in ivy. A pine tree stands to the left, and assorted shrubs scatter the lawn.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Three different signs with directions to Perrot State Park are lined up on bench.

Date: 1905 

Description: View across top of platform mound on the crest of a high hill. Trees are on the left and right. In the background below is the Mississippi River.

Date: 1909-07-29 

Description: View of Main Street. Shops and businesses line both sides of the street including a hotel, city livery and laundromat. People and horse-drawn wagons are al...

Date: 1945 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Trempealeau County, south of Arcadia.

Date: 1921-11-04 

Description: The last, signed page of an 11-page manuscript titled "The Platforms at Trempeleau."

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: This blue print map shows landownership between 1913 and 1916, topography, railroads, and roads. The map covers the vicinity of Perrot State Park.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of a residential street with a large house on the right, and a car facing the viewer on the left.

Postcard

Lutheran Church

Date:  date unknown

Description: An exterior view of a brick church with arched stained glass windows and a steeple. Stairs leading to the front and 2 side entrances.

Photograph

Steamboat "Quincy"

Date: 1906 

Description: The Diamond Jo line steamboat "Quincy," sunk in 1906 near Trempealeau Mountain, then raised and renamed "J.S."

Photograph

Melchior Hotel

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View from road of a two-story brick structure identified as the Melchior Hotel. See also image 67069.

Date: 1926 

Description: A marker commemorating the French fort erected by Rene Godefrey, Sieur de Linctot, which existed on this site between 1731-1736. It is thought that the sit...

Photograph

Court House

Date:  

Description: The Court House in Whitehall.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A brick house with front porch and tower sits back from a road surrounded by trees and bushes. There is a horse-drawn carriage on the drive. Two people ar...

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: View of stage and main floor of Independence Opera House from rear.

Date: 1906 

Description: Group of people stand on pier near the Diamond Jo line steamboat "Quincy", sunk in 1906. It was raised and renamed the "J.S." There are men on the boat, an...

Date:  

Description: Three men, two of them standing with string instruments and the other seated.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.