1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of the Hudson Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. The word "Library" is abov...

Postcard

Main Street

Date:  

Description: View looking south down Main Street.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: A woman and her young daughter stand in a yard examining a house in the aftermath of a tornado. The house has one entire side missing, a tree leans over on...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Hudson Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. A reading table with high-...

Photograph

High School

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the high school.

Photograph

Burkhardt Mill

Date: 1918 before

Description: A dam and small mill building on the Willow River. The plant, built by Christian Burkhardt as part of the Burkhardt Milling and Electric Power Company, ope...

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: A man using an International truck to haul scrap metal for J.G. Larson & Sons, an International Harvester dealership. The man is dropping the metal off at...

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: The remains of a house damaged by a tornado. The roof and much of the structure have been completely removed and destroyed. Other debris litters the surrou...

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Hudson, with insets of Court House and Public School.

Date: 1955 

Description: Small log house near Edgewood School in Deer Park.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: A group of men working in the debris left in the wake of a tornado. A large column is leaning against part of a wall or foundation.

Postcard

Lutheran Church

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of a Lutheran church.

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: Man pulling a trailer with an International truck for J.G. Larson & Sons, an International Harvester dealership. The trailer is loaded with two old tractor...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Hudson Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. In the foreground is a lar...

Date: 1930 

Description: View of an Indian mounds marker on the St. Croix River.

Date: 1917 ca.

Description: Man loading ice from loading dock with an International Model F (or 31) truck. The truck was operated by the Hudson/Willow River Ice Company. There is a la...

Date: 1975 

Description: The north fork on the Kinnikinnick River.

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: John De Roy pulling a trailer load of scrap metal with a Farmall-H tractor. The metal was collected as part of a scrap drive.

Date: 1890 

Description: This late 19th century map shows mining companies' lands and miscellaneous properties in the towns of Cady and Springfield in southeastern Saint Croix Coun...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Burkhardt Milling and Electric Power Co., built in 1914.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.