1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Date: 1942 

Description: Blockman A.W. Olson and Lee Murphy outside the latter's International Harvester dealership. There is a sign for "International Trucks" above the sidewalk....

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: This map shows a plat of city, land ownership by name, local streets, roads, and part of Willow River and Lake St. Croix. The map is indexed by additions a...

Date: 1900 

Description: Cover of Mrs. A.G. Boehm's History of the New Richmond Cyclone of June 12th, 1899 featuring an engaving of a large cyclone and the wreckage it has left beh...

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the St. Croix County Court House with six people standing in front of it.

Date: 1913 

Description: This early 20th century map of Saint Croix County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, sections, towns, villages, roads, railroads, and lakes and...

Date: 1942-04 

Description: Three young girls (L to R), Beverly Peterson, Virginia Gullickson, and Joane Aaby, with an old iron bed donated for a W.W. II scrap drive during MacArthur...

Date: 1899 before

Description: View of a marching band parading beneath an decorated arch on Main Street. Onlookers line both sides of the street. American flags fly over the road and fr...

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the Wisconsin Elevator Company, keepers of "grain, hay and produce," from Roberts, Wisconsin, with a sheaf of wheat in a center medallion, su...

Date: 1942 

Description: Men hauling wagon loads of scrap metal with a Farmall H tractor, horses, and an automobile. The men are participating in a scrap drive, possibly during Gov...

Photograph

Clearing Snow

Date: 1916 

Description: Men clearing a pathway through mounds of snow.

Date: 1899-06-12 ca.

Description: View of debris, perhaps from tornado damage in the business district of New Richmond. A group of onlookers investigate the damage. Caption on stereoview re...

Date: 1942-04 

Description: Sales girls (L to R): Patsie Anderson, Margaret Hatche, and Leone Owens distribute war bonds and stamps to farmers and other townspeople during a W.W. II s...

Photograph

Memorial Hospital

Date: 1953 

Description: Exterior of hospital in winter, with four cars parked in front.

Photograph

Page House

Date: 1939-01 

Description: Page House, built in 1856 by Father McGee as a rectory for the Catholic Church. The house stands on Second Street, overlooking the St. Croix River.

Photograph

Debris Field

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: Field of debris left in the wake of a tornado. A crowd of people are observing the destruction from a high vantage point.

Date: 1916 

Description: A man walks down a cleared path next to man-sized mounds of snow, with a dog on the top of a mound.

Photograph

Burkhardt Mill

Date: 1918 before

Description: A dam and small mill building on the Willow River. The plant, built by Christian Burkhardt as part of the Burkhardt Milling and Electric Power Company, ope...

Photograph

Pulpit Rock

Date:  date unknown

Description: A man surveying the landscape stands atop Pulpit Rock.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: Man standing around the remains of a house that has been demolished during a tornado. A man is standing near a horse on the right. In the background a smal...

Date: 1942 

Description: Helmuth Strobush and his son Jerry haul scrap metal with a Farmall H tractor and a McCormick-Deering farm wagon. The tractor is parked near a co-op service...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.