1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Date: 1946-08-08 

Description: Donalda La Grandeur and an unidentified man sitting on a porch.

Date: 1946-08-08 

Description: Singer Donalda La Grandeur, left, and collector Helene Stratman-Thomas on the porch at the home of La Grandeur.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: The Moffat Octagon House, erected in 1855 by Judge John S. Moffat.

Photograph

Tornado Debris

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: Debris left after tornado. A portion of a roof from a collapsed building lies on top of the debris, including the wheels of a carriage or cart.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: A woman and her young daughter stand in a yard examining a house in the aftermath of a tornado. The house has one entire side missing, a tree leans over on...

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: A man using an International truck to haul scrap metal for J.G. Larson & Sons, an International Harvester dealership. The man is dropping the metal off at...

Date: 1899-06-12 ca.

Description: A man wearing a hat stands among piles of rubble left in the wake of a tornado. A number of men are working in the large piles of debris, which includes lu...

Date: 1899-06-12 ca.

Description: View of debris, perhaps from tornado damage in the business district of New Richmond. A group of onlookers investigate the damage. Caption on stereoview re...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Hudson Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie with a gift of $12,000. In the foreground is a lar...

Photograph

Pulpit Rock

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Pulpit Rock.

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: John De Roy pulling a trailer load of scrap metal with a Farmall-H tractor. The metal was collected as part of a scrap drive.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: Side view of a group of people looking at the debris left by a tornado from a covered horse-drawn carriage. In the foreground the roof of a houselies on th...

Date: 1890 

Description: This late 19th century map shows mining companies' lands and miscellaneous properties in the towns of Cady and Springfield in southeastern Saint Croix Coun...

Photograph

Improved Rural Road

Date: 1918 ca.

Description: Amery Road near New Richmond. The photograph was taken by the Wisconsin Good Roads Association probably as an illustration of the kind of improved roads t...

Date: 1899-07 

Description: People stand among the rubble of Ward S. Williams Co.'s stone block building after a tornado.

Date: 1855 ca.

Description: This map shows McKenty's Addition between Maple Street and Hazel Street, and Spruce Street and Oak Street. The map also features an inset map of Hudson and...

Date: 1942-04-29 

Description: Man pulling a trailer with an International truck for J.G. Larson & Sons, an International Harvester dealership. The trailer is loaded with two old tractor...

Photograph

Burkhardt Mill

Date: 1918 before

Description: A dam and small mill building on the Willow River. The plant, built by Christian Burkhardt as part of the Burkhardt Milling and Electric Power Company, ope...

Photograph

Massey Home Marker

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: View of the Massey home marker.

Photograph

View

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: View of homes in Hika (also known as Centerville).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.