1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1857 

Description: This map shows lots and streets and includes pencil manuscript notations on the front and certification statements on the reverse. The top left margin rea...

Photograph

Bluff Street

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Looking east down dirt road. Commercial buildings and storefronts line the road.

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: View from Brisbois Point. Prairie du Chien lies below, and beyond the Mississippi river rise Iowa's hills.

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: The offices of the American Fur Company.

Date: 1923 

Description: Decorated for the 250th celebration of the discovery of the Mississippi River. The ribbons and banners are all American flag themed. The storefront to the...

Date: 1935-12-24 

Description: Christmas photographic postcard to C.L. Harrington from: David Wedgwood, Ben King, Marvin F Hartman, Bryan W. Brewer, Joseph L. Young, Bill Fischer, Jim Da...

Photograph

Bridgeport Hotel

Date:  date unknown

Description: The exterior of the Bridgeport Hotel.

Date: 1921 

Description: View down sidewalk of Main Street with commercial buildings on both sides. A steep hill with trees is in the far background. On the left are doctor's offic...

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: A view of the offices of the American Fur Company.

Photograph

Toll Bridge

Date:  date unknown

Description: A covered bridge across the Wisconsin River.

Photograph

Dousman Family

Date:  date unknown

Description: Two members of the Dousman Family relaxing on the porch of Villa Louis.

Date: 1938 

Description: Interior, St. Gabriel's Church.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: View along side of road across a field of a village on the Mississippi bluffs, with many houses and telephone lines visible.

Postcard

Fort Crawford

Date: 1830 

Description: Illustration of Fort Crawford.

Date: 1828 ca.

Description: This plat map is pen-and-ink and shows landowners, the Mississippi River, the Marais de St. Friole, Fort Crawford, the town commons, and the Village of St....

Photograph

Winneschiek Bluff

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View near railroad tracks of a two-story industrial building and houses at the base of a bluff.

Postcard

Fort Crawford

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view of the ruins of the guardhouse used in 1883. The roof was burned off.

Photograph

Aerial View of Town

Date: 1958 

Description: An aerial view of town.

Photograph

Abandoned Farm

Date: 1964-09-07 ca.

Description: View from slope of an abandoned farm with empty farmhouse and barn in a open area surround by trees and hills.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from shoreline of a car driving over a bridge on the Kickapoo River. There is a ridge of a hill in the background.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.