1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Fox River in Menasha showing the mill area.

Photograph

EAA Convention

Date: 1986-08 

Description: "An artist plies his trade at the EAA Convention at Oshkosh."

Date: 1963-09-30 ca.

Description: View of a canal running between the Neenah Paper Company and the J.W. Hewitt Machine Company.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Six staff members pose in the laundry room in the Winnebago County Asylum. In the room are carts of laundry and a machine on the right.

Postcard

Barn

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Old Stone Barn, built by Harrison Reed in 1847.

Date: 1863 

Description: "Colonel B.J. Sweet's 21st Wisconsin Volunteer Regiments" Lithograph of the 21st Regiment Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry, on Parade at Camp Bragg (now Menomi...

Photograph

EAA and Concorde

Date:  

Description: The supersonic Concorde frames "Fi-Fi," the only B-29 then still flying, at the Annual Convention and Fly-in of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)...

Date: 1936 

Description: Chief Oshkosh's statue and grave. Located in Monominee Park, formerly North Park.

Date: 1920 

Description: Shows lot and block numbers. Includes manuscript annotations showing original Wisconsin Central Railway line in red which reads: "Original W.C. Line in Men...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the L.W. Dukerschien Heating and Ventilation Company of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, with images of a boiler ("Particular Attention given to Remodelin...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A view of the State Normal building (Dempsy Hall), at the State Normal School. This building was built in 1918, after a fire destroyed the main building in...

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: Stereoview. In the right background is the building of the Trade Reporter newspaper at the corner of Main and High Streets; across the street from it is J....

Date: 1930 before

Description: View over fence of a man wearing a hat using a tilling tool in a garden presumably belonging to the Winnebago County Asylum farm.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: Detailed view of the board and batten construction of "the Loggery," the home of James Duane Doty.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Lithograph of Riverside Park depicting people, boats, horses and buggies, steam boats in and around body of water.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The view from the south end of the dam looking north.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Outdoor view from grounds through trees of farm buildings, including a large barn.

Date: 1922 

Description: A view of the statue dedicated to Chief Oshkosh of the Menominee Tribe. Sculpted by Trentanove. Located in Menominee Park, formerly North Park.

Photograph

Industry

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the flour mill district. The Cedar Street Bridge is in the background, and the mills are, right to left going back, the Winnebago Flour...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.