1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1950 

Description: This map of the business section of Oshkosh shows businesses and lot owners. The map is oriented with north to the left and includes 2 "continued inset" ma...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Hicks Soldiers' Monument, located in Monument Square. Presented to the city by Col. John Hicks. The monument was unveiled on July 8, 1907.

Photograph

EAA Acrobatics

Date: 1986 

Description: Aerial acrobatics at the Experimental Aviation Association (EAA) convention and fly-in at Oshkosh. The EAA encompasses all aspects of sport aviation includ...

Photograph

Hay House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: An exterior view of the S.M. Hay house. Samuel M. Hay was president of the National Bank of Oshkosh and of the Hay Hardware Company.

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the Congregational Church on the corner of Broad and Milwaukee Streets.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Fraternal Reserve Association Building and the Oshkosh Public Library, located at 46 Washington Blvd.

Date: 1923 

Description: The entrance to the Larson Brothers' flying field at Larsen in Winnebago County, about one year after the brothers laid out the runway. The field remained...

Date: 1899 

Description: The Elisha D. Smith Library built by Van Ryn and De Gelleke.

Photograph

Fox River Bridge

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Fox River Bridge. The Lighting Plant can be seen to the left and Riverside Park at the right. City Hall Tower can be seen in the dista...

Photograph

Building Ruins

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the ruins of a large, stone building. A man stands amidst the rubble and looks toward the camera. Caption on back of stereoview reads, "Oshkosh Rui...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of St. Mary's Hospital.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Diamond Match Company.

Architectural photographs of the restored opera houses of Wisconsin.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Paper mill, built in 1865-66 and called the Neenah Paper Mill; it was run by a stock copany composed of Nathan Cobb, president; Hiram Smith, secretary and...

Photograph

Loggery Cottage

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The “loggery” cottage built for James Duane Doty.

Date: 1938 before

Description: Tree-lined dirt road entrance to the Winnebago County Asylum. In the far distance, two individuals are standing near the entrance gate.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A drawing from Harney's "History of Winnebago County" of E.L. Mathewson's home on Doty Island.

Photograph

Public Square

Date:  date unknown

Description: Looking west on to Public Square.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.