1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A drawing from Harney's "History of Winnebago County" of E.L. Mathewson's home on Doty Island.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Photograph

Sailboats

Date: 1931-08-18 

Description: View across water towards sailboats with their crews reflected in the still waters of Lake Winnebago, before the start of a race at the Inland Lake Yachtin...

Date: 1871 ca.

Description: A stereograph of the town square and Main Street. The three-story building visible in the center of the photograph was operated as the National Hotel. It w...

Date: 1835-07-21 

Description: This map is ink and watercolor on tracing paper and shows township lines surveyed by Mullett and Brink, subdivision lines surveyed by A.G. Ellis, and part...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A Menasha postcard showing the river at night.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Side view of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Main Street looking east toward the Fox River and the boat landing. Lake Winnebago is visible in the distance.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1888 ca.

Description: View across unpaved road towards construction workers at the site of the new city hall. William Waters, architect.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The home of R.M. Scott.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: A group seated around a table in the yard drinking coffee. Pastor Even Johnson Homme (1843-1903), the founder of the Wittenberg Orphan's Home, is on the le...

Date: 1962 

Description: Label for Chief Oshkosh Beer with an arrowhead-shaped shield in the center bearing the name of the brew. There is also a depiction of the brewery with Lake...

Date: 1712 

Description: This drawing, based on an 1897 survey, appeared in the 1899 Proceedings of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin, accompanying Publius V. Lawson's arti...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery, built by James Duane Doty, about 1844-45. Side view with fence.

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Hand-colored postcard view of Oshkosh High School in early spring. Several bare trees are the lawn in front of the school.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.