1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Welsh Songfest

Date: 1946 

Description: John Williams leading a congregation at Peniel Church in song at Gymanfa Ganu, a Welsh songfest.

Photograph

Sailboats

Date: 1931-08-18 

Description: View across water towards sailboats with their crews reflected in the still waters of Lake Winnebago, before the start of a race at the Inland Lake Yachtin...

Drawing

Chief Oshkosh

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: Waist-up pen and ink drawing of Chief Oshkosh. He is wearing a top hat wrapped with a ribbon. He wears a suitcoat, bowtie, beaded neckpouch and a blanket w...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Hicks Soldiers' Monument, located in Monument Square. Presented to the city by Col. John Hicks. The monument was unveiled on July 8, 1907.

Photograph

Oshkosh from River

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: A view of Oshkosh from a river.

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Wisconsin Central Railroad Historic Marker

Date: 1955-10-03 

Description: Dr. Clifford L. Lord (second from left), director of the Wisconsin State Historical Society, unveiled the Wisconsin Central Railroad historical marker at H...

Photograph

Babcock House

Date: 1907 after

Description: Exterior view of the Babcock home, a Queen Anne style structure at 537 E. Wisconsin Avenue. The family stands on the porch.

Photograph

Robert Ansorge

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Dressed in overalls, young Robert Ansorge grips the links of a makeshift play pen fence with his left hand. His right hand is on his forehead, and he is lo...

Photograph

Hay House

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: An exterior view of the S.M. Hay house. Samuel M. Hay was president of the National Bank of Oshkosh and of the Hay Hardware Company.

Photograph

Ice and Coal Wagon

Date: 1926-09-20 

Description: Oshkosh Pure Ice and Coal Co. horse-drawn wagon. Note on back: #3, camera pointing west and set 23 feet east of east curb, east wheel of wagon was 3 feet w...

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1946 

Description: A view of Main Street.

Date: 1977 ca.

Description: A view of the south-west corner of Swart Hall, at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. This building was built in 1928, and was originally known as Rose C....

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1911 

Description: Black and white image, looking west from Lake Winnebago with Fox River flowing from top left corner to bottom right corner. Streets laid out with indicat...

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Northern Hospital for the Insane.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Tree-lined driveway on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds.

Postcard

Sawyer House

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A view of the residence of Philetus Sawyer, mayor of Oshkosh from 1863-1864. Sawyer was also a U.S. Senator in 1881, and died in 1900. This residence is lo...

Date: 1923 

Description: The entrance to the Larson Brothers' flying field at Larsen in Winnebago County, about one year after the brothers laid out the runway. The field remained...

Date: 1877-06 ca.

Description: Men seated outside during the Eastern District Norwegian Synod held at Immanuel Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church in Winchester, Wisconsin. Winnebago C...

Photograph

Factory Building

Date: 1963-09-29 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a stained Menasha Wooden War Company plant building. Steam is coming out of a pipe on the side of the building.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.