1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of St. Mary's Hospital.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the front of St. Mary's Church.

Date: 1907 

Description: View across lawn of the newly completed Winnebago County School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the Fox River with power plants and paper mills.

Postcard

Paine Lumber Co.

Date: 1911 

Description: Log entrance of the Paine Lumber Co. Edward L. Paine founded the lumber mill in 1853 on the east bank of the Fox River.

Photograph

Riverside Park

Date: 1952 

Description: Riverside Park, as seen from the south side of the Fox River. A section of the Main street bridge can be seen at the left.

Date: 1962 

Description: Label for Chief Oshkosh Beer with an arrowhead-shaped shield in the center bearing the name of the brew. There is also a depiction of the brewery with Lake...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Tree-lined driveway on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds.

Date: 1900 after

Description: This photocopy map shows city wards, streets, block and lot numbers, additions, selected buildings, Lake Winnebago, the Fox River, and railroads as of 1895...

Date: 1923 after

Description: The hangar and three airplanes (a Canuck and a J-1 Standard) at the airport operated by the Larson Brothers of Larsen, Wisconsin. The field was both the mo...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: A group of ladders, stair risers, wagon box, other wooden farm equipment and furniture displayed in a classroom at the Winnebago County School of Agricultu...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: "The Loggery," the home of James Duane Doty, looking at the batten treatment in the ceiling of the bedroom.

Photograph

Osborn House

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: A view of the residence of J.H. Osborn. Osborn moved to Oshkosh permanently in 1844 from New York City. He farmed, traded real estate, and was involved in...

Date: 1963-09-30 ca.

Description: View of a canal running between the Neenah Paper Company and the J.W. Hewitt Machine Company.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Museum, formerly the Sawer Foundation and the residence of Edgar Sawyer. The home was built in 1908 and became a museum in 192...

Date: 1960 ca.

Description: Lake steamer at dock, in fog.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Outdoor group portrait of the nursing staff at the Winnebago County Asylum. Eight nurses in uniform are lined up near the exterior of a brick building.

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Osborn house with the barn behind it.

Postcard

Hotel Athearn

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Hotel Athearn, which was built across the street from the Grand Opera House. Designed by William Waters.

Photograph

Carp fishing

Date: 1968-07 

Description: Two fisherman pull in a net of carp fish on Lake Winnebago.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.