1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha.

Print

Ferry Street

Date: 1856 

Description: View from bridge on river. Storefronts and homes line the road that stretches to the horizon.

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The Island Paper Mill and dam in Menasha

Photograph

Water Power

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of water power.

Date: 1936 

Description: Chief Oshkosh's statue and grave. Located in Monominee Park, formerly North Park.

Map or Atlas

Menasha, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Menasha.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Interior view of the Kimberly & Elwers Drugstore. Pharmaceutical bottles line the shelves on the right side.

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1914 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Date: 1963-09-29 

Description: The Menasha Woodenware plant and water tower on Doty Island from across the Fox River canal, with a small railroad dolly in the foreground.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A drawing from Harney's "History of Winnebago County" of E.L. Mathewson's home on Doty Island.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Front view of East Wisconsin Avenue Methodist Church.

Date: 1922 

Description: A view of the statue dedicated to Chief Oshkosh of the Menominee Tribe. Sculpted by Trentanove. Located in Menominee Park, formerly North Park.

Date:  date unknown

Description: First Presbyterian Church.

Photograph

Flour Mill District

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of flour mill district. The Walnut Street bridge is in the background and the mill to the right is the Atlantic Mills (Neenah Stone Mills in 18...

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1926-09-17 

Description: Downtown street scene near Commercial and Canal Streets. This image was used in a Circuit Court case.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The view from the south end of the dam looking north.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Paper mill, built in 1865-66 and called the Neenah Paper Mill; it was run by a stock copany composed of Nathan Cobb, president; Hiram Smith, secretary and...

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date:  date unknown

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof. A boat is near the pier on the right.

Date: 1963-09-29 

Description: View down railroad tracks towards the railroad bridge, with industrial plants on Doty Island.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.