1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2009-05-01 

Description: "This is the Westridge Golf Club, 8130 Golf Course Drive, Neenah."

Photograph

Presbyterian Church

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Presbyterian church (old church).

Photograph

Presbyterian Church

Date: 1901 ca.

Description: Presbyterian Church (new church).

Postcard

Hull House

Date: 1907-10-29 

Description: Black and white postcard of Hull House. The house was built in the Italianate style around 1850. Farm outbuildings are visible in the background. The house...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of Presbyterian Church.

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: The Nicolet Monument

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the Northern Wisconsin Hospital for the Insane.

Postcard

Barn

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Old Stone Barn, built by Harrison Reed in 1847.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Elevated view of people in a park along the shoreline waiting for the White Bass run.

Date: 1903 

Description: This maps shows what may be Ho Chunk Native American burial mounds. Also noted on the map is the Fox River, the Doty homestead, stockade embankment, the We...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery. Caption printed under image reads: "Governor James Duane Doty, in 1845, built this log house on Doty's Island (Menasha), and resided there...

Postcard

Water Power

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Industrial area with view of Kimberly Clark Mill and other unidentified mills.

Date: 1878 ca.

Description: Line drawing of first paper mill in Neenah, Wisconsin, built in 1865-66 and called the Neenah Paper Mill; it was run by a stock copany composed of Nathan C...

Postcard

Paine Lumber Co.

Date: 1911 

Description: Log entrance of the Paine Lumber Co. Edward L. Paine founded the lumber mill in 1853 on the east bank of the Fox River.

Photograph

Roberts' Resort

Date: 1965 ca.

Description: Roberts' resort on Doty Island.

Date: 1949 

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mill after a fire on August 24, 1888. Sixteen men were killed by the explosion of a bleacher; the bleacher exploded as the nigh...

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Nicolet Monument, erected by the Women's Clubs and unveiled in 1906.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: A view of the Northern Wisconsin Hospital for the Insane.

Date:  

Description: Streetcar conductors pose next to street car #109 on the Oshkosh/Omro line, with the H.C. Roenitz wholesale shoe and rubber company warehouse in the backgr...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Demonstration class sponsored by the Agricultural Extension.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.