1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Dining hall at the Winnebago County Asylum. Spindle chairs are pushed up against long tables set with dishes. In the background are potted plants in front...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Elevated view of people in a park along the shoreline waiting for the White Bass run.

Photograph

Morgan House

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Morgan home, residence of John R. Morgan.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Outdoor view from grounds through trees of farm buildings, including a large barn.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery, the home of James Duane Doty. This view shows the batten treatment in the ceiling of the bedroom.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Osborn house with the barn behind it.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Side view of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Photograph

The Old Stone Barn

Date: 1963-09-30 

Description: The "old stone barn" built by the Reeds as early settlers, now used by a member of the city police department as a family residence.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Edna King stands behind an infant in a stroller in a garden next to a wooden building. A dog is lying next to the stroller. Vines grow on lattice structure...

Date: 1930 

Description: View from across road of the Winnebago County Asylum farm buildings, including a large barn.

Date: 1966-08-28 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a large, Tudor style mansion on the shores of Lake Winnebago.

Postcard

Doty Loggery

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery, the home of James Duane Doty.

Photograph

Octagon House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior of Octagon House. Neenah's octagon house has the virtue of simplicity. As its topside ornament, it has a flagpole instead of a cupola.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: View from Oshkosh Avenue with the Pluswood factory in the distance.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: View down a road of the Osborn house and barn. To the right is Osborn Avenue. The photograph is taken from South Park, which was once a part of the Osborn...

Print

Ferry Street

Date: 1856 

Description: View from bridge on river. Storefronts and homes line the road that stretches to the horizon.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery, built by James Duane Doty, about 1844-45. Side view with fence.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.