1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1879 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Photograph

Second Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Second Ward School. Newly planted trees in yard surrounding school.

Photograph

Third Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Third Ward School.

Photograph

Industry

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of the flour mill district. The Cedar Street Bridge is in the background, and the mills are, right to left going back, the Winnebago Flour...

Photograph

Flour Mill District

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of flour mill district. The Walnut Street bridge is in the background and the mill to the right is the Atlantic Mills (Neenah Stone Mills in 18...

Photograph

Island City Mill

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Island City Mill. Island City Mill was built in 1867 by Carl Stridde and A.H.F. Krueger, and also called Stridde & Krueger Mill. By 1891 it...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Side view of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Photograph

Cedar Street

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Cedar Street, north side.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Doty's Loggery, built by James Duane Doty, about 1844-45. Side view with fence.

Postcard

The Valley Inn

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Valley Inn.

Postcard

Riverside Park

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Large boat and sailboats docked on water. Trolley car and houses on land.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of business district.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Postcard

Riverside Park

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Shore of Riverside Park with a boat docked on shore. Houses on shore with a smokestack in the background.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Side view of "the loggery," the home of James Duane Doty.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of the Fox River with power plants and paper mills.

Postcard

Doty Loggery

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Front view of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery," built in 1844.

Drawing

Street View

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of street. People walking and riding on horse and buggies. One building reads "E. SMTH'S BLOCK".

Photograph

The Old Stone Barn

Date: 1963-09-30 

Description: The "old stone barn" built by the Reeds as early settlers, now used by a member of the city police department as a family residence.

Date: 1936 

Description: This map of Neenah and Menasha shows some parks, churches, convention halls, and other buildings. These points of interest are in red ink. Streets, Little...

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.